10.Pangs of guilt

The wind greets concrete and skin just the same, yet we are blessed to feel it

The wind greets concrete and skin just the same, yet we are blessed to feel it. I have always thought of the wind as so free, chaotic even, yet it too has its path, even if there are infinite possible destinations.

Taehyung is standing on the terrace of the mansion enjoying the calm wind touching smoothly on his skin.

A lot of thoughts are having a marathon in his head which consists of nature, calm, pleasant, wind, touch, jungkook?

A feeling called guilty rented an apartment on his mind currently making him frustrated.
'Just get out b*tch! '

"What are you thinking so deeply? "

Taehyung turned around after hearing a familiar voice behind him.
Its yoongi, his best friend.

"Nothing, just enjoying the nature. " said Tae with a sigh..

Yoongi don't want to question further atleast not right now. Because Tae was not at all ready give an explanation at the moment.

"Yoongs, you are not in a good mood after returning from the date with jimin. I was planning on asking you about it. " asked taehyung calmly.

"HEY, IT WAS NOT A DATE. But anyways.. Something happened, and I'm feeling so guilty right now. " says him with a sad face.

'Wow, is he the other soulmate of mine. 'thought taehyung and chuckled lightly.

Tae made yoongi sat on the sofa placed on the terrace and told to explain himself.

"It's actually my fault, u know ---
He continued.

FLASHBACK 🌚;

Yoongi and jimin are on their way back from the small outing session.

Yoongi was driving carefully-- sorry, not so carefully as jimin is sitting beside him looking so beautiful and handsome.

" Jimin, why are you not dating anyone. I know you from the start but you are not taking any interest on anybody. Y though? "
asked him suddenly with his curious ass.

Jimin explained himself,

"Actually hyung, I don't wanna date anyone or get married. I --

" WHATTT? JIMIN YO- ok
I'm sorry, you continue "yoongi interrupted but cooled himself down quickly before blasting all the truths inside him.

He slowed down the car and parked it sideways wanting to hear the explanation clearly.

" Ah hyung, as I was saying, I want to live my life freely without any restrictions or responsibilities. So single as a pringle is good, right hyung? "
He explained and asked.

"Oo- ya ya cool. "

"But chim, I'll never not believe that you don't even have a crush till now. "
asked yoongi.

'Should I just say him that I had a crush on yoongi hyung back then. NOO what will he think about me. He's probably seeing me only as a brother but nothing else. I'll be embarrassed. '

Before continuing a world war 3 with his thoughts, yoongi interrupted.

"Jimin, I know you love someone. I can see that clearly in your eyes. "

By gaining a bit confidence and comforting himself jimin said,

"Hyung, IHADACRUSHONYOUWHENIFIRATSAWYOU" says jimin fastly and closed his eyes tightly.

(I had a crush on you when I first saw you)

It took some time for yoongi to understand what the latter had said. (He is a tubelight.)

After clarifying the sentence.

"Ok you had a crush on me -
LIKE WTF YOU HAVE A F*UCKING CRUSH ON ME "said the overdramatic king.

Jimin shut his eyes tightly because of pure fear that yoongi will hate him now.

All of a sudden, he felt a pair of soft warm lips on his cold ones.
His eyes wide open in surprise.

He liked the feeling but is yoongi just testing him in this moment or it is just a mere infatuation after hearing his confession.

He felt his eyes watering with these strange thoughts.
A small lonely tear made their way down to his cheek making yoongi conscious.

He pulled back quickly in shock and stared at now silently crying jimin.

"Jimin I'm really very sorry. I was just controlling my emot--"

Jimin interrupted him,
"I wanna go home. "

"O-okay" replied yoongi.

'F*ck I made him cry. Why did you kissed him without consent? You are an idiot yoongi.. Go die' he thought to himself.

After that incident, it's been a day and jimin didn't talked to him or even glanced , making him dying in guilty every second.

END OF FLASHBACK.. 🌚

"You f*cked up big time yoongs. "
said taehyung after hearing the situation from yoongi.

_______________🤍🪄______________

NOTE:

I know the kiss is non consensual. I'm really sorry for that. Yoongi lose his control after hearing an unexpected confession from the love of his life. I'm really sorry if it make you guys uncomfortable. 🙏

__________________

Thank you so much for reading✨

Please vote and give your opinion. ☺

I love you ❤🌈

👆 - eagerly waiting for your response🙂