13.Picnic

• 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯;

I am really enjoying the sound of the ocean. It's making me feel so relaxed and a fresh feeling is blooming inside my heart.

Enjoying a nice evening picnic with family is a blessing. Me, appa, pappa and my lil brat have enjoyed a lot of picnic together since childhood. Even if they are busy or hectic with hospital cases or business, they always find a way to spend some quality family time together. I'm really blessed to have a beautiful loving family .

Jean's family are also same like us.
But I feel like junkook is keeping a distance from his own family.

Why? I don't know.

And their elder brother is also not home. They will be probably missing him too.

I was having a lot of thoughts in my mind.
I turned to the left side and saw jungkook standing alone in a distance looking towards the ocean. Why he likes to be alone all the time?

Let's go and tease him a bit.

• 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

Taehyung is walking towards jungkook with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.
Jungkook is in deep thoughts not even noticing the other's presence.

He came near jungkook and stood to his right and nudge his shoulder to acknowledge his presence.

Jungkook looked at him but turned around and started to walk , ignoring the older completely.

Taehyung is determined make the younger talk to him. So he also started to walk with the other.. side by side.

"What do you want mister? " asked jungkook in an annonyed tone.

"Koo, I was thinking about yesterday night and I hope you remember right? "
asked the other with a smirk.
"What yesterday? I don't remember anything. " replied jungkook in confusion.

Tae: "You don't remember anything? Like nothing. "

Kook: "mmm ya "

Tae: "So you don't remember us sharing a bed together... with you on top of me..topless.. Kissing me.. biting my neck lightly.. Saying I love you and mak---"

Kook: "WTF KIM TAEHYUNGGG. This didn't happened at all. I sat on your lap and we almost kissed. ALMOST! ok. But we didn't. All these things are fake you lier. Wow what a talent in making lies you LIER. "

Jungkook replied while shouting. Taehyung tried to suppress his laugh as much as he can.
But suddenly after seeing the horrified angry bunny face of the younger he laughed out loud while holding his stomach.

After what seems like an eternity, he stopped his laughter and said,

Tae: "So you remembered everything. "

Kook: "yes, I know everything because I'm not a dumber like you idiot AND I don't have alzheimers"

Jungkook said annoyed and slapped the other's biceps who is still laughing secretly.

Taehyung made a plan to make the latter more annoyed.

"So koo, we didn't kissed yesterday because you fell asleep at that crucial moment. Let's try out today night in your room. What you say baby? "

"YAH! YOU B*TCH KIM F*CKING TAEHYUNG.. I'LL KILL YOU AND CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND THROW IT TO DINOSAURS TO EATTTT... "

shouted jungkook while chasing taehyung, who started running before jungkook lose his complete temper.

Jeon family, their friends and other people in the beach are laughing and enjoying while watching the cute couple chasing each other and the bunny finally beating the tiger.

Their beautiful evening came to an end after the family watched the sunset together. They returned to their home after having dinner from a luxury restaurant on the way back .

A/N: Someone is arriving.
Who is it?
Any guesses?
Let's wait and see. Byee

_______________🤍🪄______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment pleaseeeee🥺

I love you and take care❤🌈

👆HANDSOME ✨❤