2. Encounter

Everyone is sitting in the living room of the mansion chatting about their university life and about themselves ,enjoying the moment.

"So kids, you can take whichever room you want. Jimin baby, show them around"
says Mrs Jeon with a sweet smile and make her way to the kitchen for helping the maids for making lunch.

While walking around, a room catched the eyes of taehyung.

With the sudden excitement, taehyung made his way to the bedroom himself

With the sudden excitement, taehyung made his way to the bedroom himself. Unfortunately without jimin noticing.

After looking around the room a bit and the view from the balcony, he jumped to the bed and rolled in pure excitement like a big ass kid.

As he was slowly closing his eyes due to the tiredness after a long flight, a hard object made in contact with his back.
With the sudden impact he turned around and looked at the person standing in front of him like an angry bunny he is.

"Who the f*ck are you bit*h? "
says the bunny toothed guy.

To be honest, taehyung was not hearing the blabbering from the certain someone.
He was just mesmerized by the beauty of that person.
Taehyung stood up straight and looked at the person in front of him ,who is a bit shorter than him.

His beautiful doe eyes, perfect nose, chubby rosy cheeks and the precious kissable lips - the small upper lips and a little plump lower lip that is shining due to the lip gloss, he guessed. And last but not the least the small mole under the Bunny's lips, which is inspiring and exciting him to -DO WHAT?

Jungkook punched him in the stomach making taehyung come back to reality.

He clenched his stomach and groaned in fake pain. Because it was a light punch. Jungkook only used a little bit strength of his.

" Aww bunny boy, why you punched me? "
asked the overacting king Kim taehyung.

With the uttermost irritating voice, jungkook shout again.

" I asked, who the bledy f*ck are you bit*hy bit*ch ."
"And why are you in my room and in my bed you idiot" he continued

Taehyung stared at him and mumbled
"bit*h bit*h, Richie rich. Wow it rhymed well baby"
said and smile sheepishly.

Jungkook groaned in frustration and tried to punch taehyung's face but with a sudden reflex, taehyung caught his hand tightly and made the way to the latter's behind .

Jungkook tried to free himself and fight back a lot but you know 'taehyung is damn strong' more than jungkook.

"F*ck"
says jungkook when suddenly both of them falls to the bed with jungkook under taehyung.

But due to the sudden motion jungkook's hand tapped the flower vase in the side table, making it fall with a load shattering voice.

The voice affected jungkook's ear, as he closed his eyes tightly while fisting his hand on taehyung's black shirt.

Taehyung stared at him longingly and thought
' How can someone have an angel face with devil thoughts? '

Jungkook opened his eyes and kicked taehyung hardly, that made him fall on the floor with a loud thud.

1.2.3...

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? "
asked Mr jeon with shocked face.
With jimin, yoongi, hobi and Mrs jeon behind.

___________________________________

Thank you so much for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment. ☺

I love you🌈💜