16. Pain

"Taehyung

"Taehyung..
What are you doing here"
asked jungkook with an expressionless face staring straight into taehyung's soul.

"I-- I'm.. --"
he can't form any words due to the scary look on the younger's face.

He stuttered again and finally spoke in a cracked emotional voice.

"I missed you kokkie.. "

All the emotions he tried to control and hide since he arrived here proceed to make their way out.

His love for the younger, care, affection, need , passion .. Everything.

Taehyung looked at jungkook for any response but didn't saw any change in expression. It's still the same.

"Why are you missing me?
Who am I to you?
Your boyfriend?
Friend?
Family? "
questioned jungkook without any hesitation.

"Kook i--"

The younger cut his words before completing and corrected him..
"It's jungkook for you. "

"Okk ok jungkook.
I don't know why you are behaving like this with me. You are nice with every other person in this house. But why me? You means a lot me jungkook. I know you are not interested in my blabbering but..
I want to know one thing.. Why you hate me so much? "

asked the older with his eyes glistening with silent tears which didn't go unnoticed by the other.

"I don't like you. I hate you. I don't want you near me. Go out", these are the only words jungkook said .

Taehyung tried hard not to break down in front of the latter.

He need to go away from there as soon as possible but not before saying the truth. His emotions.. He need to reveal it..before going away from his kook forever. He can't keep it to himself anymore.

" I'll go away..before that I need to say some things.

When the first time we saw, it was in this room...I was really mesmerized by you...your doe eyes which held the whole galaxy..your perfect shaped cute nose that you crunch everytime you find something cute..your lips that has the best shaped,thin and plump and velvety..your cute chubby cheeks..your everything..Your beauty.. Your boldness.. Sassyness.. IT'S YOU.

Somewhere in my heart , someone said that you are made to be mine and I'm for yours. I don't know why I got a thought like that. It was all an illusion I guess ,which will never be true.
Jungkook, now I understand that I was a fool to even think that you will be mine.. You'll have a very good partner in the future not a b*tch like me, you always say.

I love you jungkook so so much. Even if you are not mine.. I'll always be yours forever. "

Tears after tears are flowing like a waterfall from tae's eyes . But somehow he completed his words and made his way out without glanzing at the younger.

The boy seated on the bed without showing any emotions till now closed his eyes tightly for a moment.

When he opened his eyes, one can see all the emotions that shown in tae''s eyes there in his own eyes.

He created a barrier between his brain and his heart. He don't want to hear his heart anymore. His heart betrayed him in the past.

"No no no no no.. I can't show any emotions to anyone. What did he liked in me?
I can't love him .. I can't.. Never.
I'm not good. " said jungkook to no one in particular.

"He is too good to be mine. " mumbled him at the end.

Both of them cried their eyes out to sleep that night.
One with his broken heart because his love will not be his anymore.
Other with the same broken heart which broken once in the past , so that he can't express his emotions anymore.

          _________💜__________

Taehyung didn't came to have his breakfast in the morning saying that he was not well.

Jungkook ate his breakfast quickly and went back to his own room and didn't came out afterwards.

Jimin found suspicious with taehyung's behavior because he was the one who went to wake him up  in the morning.
The tear stained face is an example for that.

•𝗔𝘁 𝟭.𝟯𝟬,

It's lunch time and everyone including the couples are also present there.
Mrs jeon and jimin forced taehyung to have a little lunch as the latter was denying. After their constant whining he finally agreed.

The silence of the table were cut off by Mr jeon.
"Jungkookie.. You know Hwang seojun uncle right? "
asked him suddenly.

Jungkook looked confused but replied nevertheless.
"Ya appa.. He was your business partner from the start I guess."

"Yes yes.. It's him dear. As I'm saying he asked for the hand of you for his elder son Hwang in yeop. "

"WHATTT"....

shouted jungkook, jimin, Jackson and mrs jeon in unison.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading🙏

Please vote and comment 🤗

I love you💜🌈