41.News Reveal

"What's happening here? "

.

.

.

.

.

"Eomma... "

"Why are you both crying?
Jungkookie..
Why are you here? "

"E-eomma... "

Jungkook came towards Jin and hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulders. Jin pat his head lovingly. He can feel tears in his own eyes after seeing the boy crying.

"Eomma.. I'm...

I'm pregnant."

"Wh-what? You are--

Really OMGGGGGG
KOOKIEEE ....
I LOVE YOU MY BABY... "

Jin hugged him again and cried with him.

Jimin looked at them and said,

"Wow such a dramatic family. "

"Yah you were the one crying your eyes out when I came inside the cabin. "

Jimin shut his mouth and looked somewhere.

Jungkook took some other tests and then the three of them talked for an hour.

Then, Jin and jimin took half day leave and gone for an outing with the younger. They bought jungkook lots of dresses, foods, snacks and all his favourite items.

They enjoyed their day and went to the mansion at night.

Jungkook is eagerly waiting for his hubby to be back. He is so excited for sharing the news to the director who created this situation.
(Jungkook is the producer🌚)

~~

Jungkook was laying in his bed wearing taehyung's loose shirt with his boxers listening to calming music.

It's already 11pm , he had his dinner from outside with jimin and jin.

"Ahhhhh I miss himmmm... "

Sulked jungkook . A beautiful pout is forming on his lips.
He pulled his shirt upwards, showing his small belly.

He's 2 weeks pregnant. His abs are no more visible. A cute lil belly is seen.

Jungkook caressed his belly while sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard.

"Baby.... I'm you mumma.
How are you mumma's angel.
I know you can't hear me now. But still I'll talk to you everyday from now on.
You are my sweet baby.

Let's surprise you dada when he arrives okay!!
I can assure you that he'll cry after hearing the news.

I miss him though. "