39.The Tension

"Mr choi.. Stop the car. "

He said to his driver who, along with the security, turned around to look at taehyung with a confused gaze.

"S-sir what? "

"I said pull over."

"Yes sir. "
Mr choi replied quickly.

He pulled the car over.
Then they turned to look at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at jungkook for a second before giving his complete attention to the other two people in the car who is still having a confused face.

"Mr choi and mr jeong...
Can you both go out and give us... a moment. "
Said taehyung with a serious tone.

"T-Tae wh-"

Before jungkook completing his sentence, tae shushed him.

"Y-yes sir. Sure. "

"Mr Kim, we'll be waiting at that bus stop opposite to the car.
Give us a call when you need."
Said the security officer with a straight face, trying his best to keep that look.

"Hmm"

They got off the car quickly and ran to the bus stop on the other side.

Taehyung and jungkook turned around, facing each other.

                     🔞❗

Jungkook's pov:

Taehyung stretched his hands foreword and caressed my face slowly feeling every inch of them.

My stomach is doing multiple flips again and again.

"Koo... I can't control anymore. "

"Then don't hubby. "

With a sudden force, he laid me on the car seat and he sat on his knees in between my legs.

Taehyung stared at me for so long.
I'm getting impatient as time passes. So I pulled him by his collar towards me and kissed his lips.

I saw taehyung closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss.

This kiss was not rough or intense. But it was a sweet lovely kiss. He moved his lips against mine in a slow motion and licked my lips before pulling away.

He stared at me again. I can see a lot of emotions passing through his eyes. But I can't specify one.

"Tae.. Why are you staring at me like this? "

"I don't know baby. I feel like.... Something.... "

"Something what? "

"Something full... "

"Huh? "

End of jungkook's pov.

Tae cut off their conversation by  kissing the younger more harder this time, slipping his tongue inside and exploring the wet cavern which shows him heaven.