43.The Sunday

A beautiful morning, narrow rays of glistening sunlight are making their ways inside the bedroom through the gaps of elegantly designed curtains.

A very peaceful morning, with the chirping of birds... Sound of falling water from the fountain in front on the mansion...

And, On the king sized bed, laying is the most beautiful person with a cute swollen baby bump of six months along with the glorious man in the whole universe - his husband.

Today is a Sunday, so the couple didn't left their sweet beauty sleep till now, as it is already 9.40am.

Jungkook is sleeping with his back pressed against tae's built chest, who had his one arm wrapped around the younger's bump and the other used as a pillow.

~~

- 9.45 am, Sunday.

Few groaning sounds are heard as the older is trying up woke up.
After a lot of tossing and turning without hurting the younger boy who is sleeping beside him, he woken up.

Tae took his phone from the bed side table checked the time. It's already past time for the younger's breakfast.

So he quickly got up and went to freshen up not before saying the other boy to wake up.

After 10 minutes, tae came back from the bathroom seeing the younger still sleeping like a baby he is.

"Ah this big baby!! "

Tae got on the bed and tried to woke the younger up.

"Come on baby... Woke up
It's time to eat something. "

"Nuuuuu i wanna sleeeep moreee Tae.. "

"Baby, no means no... Wakey"

After lots of trying, jungkook opened his eyes looking straight at his husband who is literally leaning on top of him.

"Kisses... "
Said the younger with his lips pouted.

Tae smilled widely watching his cute baby and leaning forward.

Tae gently kissed jungkook's pinkish lips. It was just a mere peck. The peck continued,

Once.. Twice.. Thrice.. Ten times..

"Let's stop here before it gets heated up. Ok"
Said taehyung and tried to move.

But jungkook had other plans. He quickly wrapped his both hands around tae's neck and brought his face closer and started kissing his husband passionately.

Tae tried to stop at first but later give up.

'Who is he trying to stop -
THE KIM JUNGKOOK.'