8.Playfulness

After the incident in the morning, they didn't saw each other till afternoon

Now everyone in the house except Mr Jeon are present in the dining area enjoying their meals while chatting.

Taehyung is staring deep into jungkook's eyes who is sitting exact opposite to him.

Jungkook looked down and bite his lips hardly not to curse at him loudly as his mother is sitting near him.

After what seems like an eternity to jungkook, he finished his meals and stood up from the chair.

"Why are you in a hurry kook? " asked Mrs Jeon after watching the younger eating messily and in a hurry manner earlier.

"Eomma, I've to take class today. I'll leave within 30 minutes. " replied him and ran straight to his room without waiting for the reply.

"Eomma,is he tutoring someone?"
asked a curious taehyung.

Mrs Jeon already said to everyone to call her eomma as Mrs Jeon sound so old to her when she is still so young like a jasmine flower.

" No Tae, he is actually teaching dance at a dance studio near by. "replied her.

Taehyung finished his meals quickly and head upstairs.

------------------------

#After 30 min: ⏰

Jungkook dressed in a black tracks and dim white sweatshirt, made his way to the garage with the car key in his left hand.

The view in front of him was not so pleasent to him.

Taehyung is leaning on his car side with his right hand on the bonet.

He went near him,

"What? "

"What? " replies Tae.

With a frustrating voice, kook asked again,

"what are you doing near my car? "

"I'm comming with you to the dance class. "
he replied with cool expression.

"Why? " - kook

"You know, I'm the best dancer in my university. "- Tae

" Sooo nobody in your university know how to dance, right? " - kook

Taehyung cursed internally and smiled sheepishly at jungkook.

"Let's get going kook. "

He said and tried to take the car key from jungkook's hand.
But he moved the hand behind his back.

All of a sudden, Taehyung pulled him by his waist and pin him on the car.

His lips linger over the younger's earlobe and he whispered in his deep voice,

"You are being a brat, bunny. "

Jungkook raised his both hands slowly to push him but before that taehyung snatched the key and ran away from him to the garden area.

"YAHH! KIM TAEHYUNG"

They ran around the garden like small kids fighting for candies. Taehyung ran fastly and saw Mrs Jeon sitting on one of the garden bench reading a book.

He went towards her,

"Eomma, help me... He is fighting with me because I didn't gave him his morning kiss. "says Tae.

" WHAT? YOU GUYS.. REALLY? OMG WOW.. "

Mrs Jeon was now in pure excitement and it can be clearly seen in her beautiful face.

"Eomma, don't believe him. He took my car keys and I'm chasing him for that. "

Mrs jeon laugh at the situation.

"Koo baby, Tae already told me that he wanted to come to the dance practice with you..
Take him with you. I know you are not agreeing. "

Mrs jeon finally convinced jungoook.

"I'll drive. "
said taehyung.

"No need. It's my car you b-" before completing his sentence,

" Hey hey , no cursing in front of your mom. "
said her with fake angery face.

Jungkook took the keys from Tae and went away before murmuring' I don't waste my time on idiots. '

" Thank you eomma"
said taehyung and hugged Mrs jeon.
She replied with a welcome and patted his head .

"Don't make him angry Tae, he has a black belt in karate. "
Mrs jeon warned him.

"But I have black belt for something else eomma. Don't worry about me. " he replied and head to the car.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment. 🤗

I love you lovelies 😘🌈