15.Markson

• 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃;

As I stood up from the living room couch , saw two guys with Mrs jeon heading towards us.
Mrs jeon looked like she won a lottery, smiling widely causing her eyes to disappear.

Mr jeon ran towards them hugged one of the guy tightly while smiling widely ... Patting his head lightly...and later the other one too..

Who is he?

Jungkook was on his way to the living room but saw the guys standing in the middle.

He ran and throw himself towards the taller guy. The taller one kissed my kook's cheek and hugged back tightly while caressing his waist gently. Jungkook looked up and kissed the taller's cheek too smiling widely.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK IS HAPPENING? WHO IN THE DAMN WORLD IS HE?

The same thing followed by jimin as well. I turned towards my left and saw yoongi hyung smiling happily while watching my jungkook and his jimin hugging and kissing some other stranger.

AAAAAAA.... WTF IS HAPPENING.

• 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Taehyung is fuming in anger while looking at them because jungkook is still hugging him and crying? ..

Later, yoongi saw the condition of taehyung and understand the situation pretty quickly. He came towards the him ..

"Tae.. Calm your ass down. He is their freaking elder brother JACKSON, jimin always talk about...remember."
Yoongi whisper yelled to the latter.

These words changed his facial expression completely in a blink of an eye.. His tight clenched jaw loosened. . Face contorted with rage disappeared.. Eyes softened and he smiled widely showing his heart shaped variety smile.

He rushed towards the said Jackson guy and hugged him friendly. Jackson got shocked with the sudden hug by a stranger but patted his back awkwardly.

Taehyung pulled back and introduced himself.
"Hi, I'm taehyung.. Jimin's best friend and jungkook's ---

" No one"
Jungkook cut him off and said.

Taehyung pouted a bit looking at jungkook but agreed anyways.

Jackson smiled secretly watching the duo.

Later on, Jackson introduced the other guy MARK, his boyfriend. He bring him home to introduce him to the family as he was also planning to marry the other soon.
Jackson completed his studies. And he wanted to start a family with his love of his life.

They all had their dinner while chit chatting about Jackson's and Mark's relationship.. their plans..etc..

Taehyung became really happy seeing jungkook smiling widely showing his bunny teeth all the dinner time. He got to know that jungkook has a very special bond with his elder brother. He really love him a lot and the older is very protective towards the youngers too. Now jungkook is happy that his brother is back in Korea. He missed him a lot that no one can even imagine.
But the sad thing is jungkook never even once gazed at taehyung.

The night went pleasantly and everybody goes back to sleep with happy faces.

__________💜___________

• 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟭.𝟬𝟬𝗮𝗺,

Everybody in the house are sleeping soundly. No one is awake..? Really?

No...One person is not sleeping.. Who is none other than the Almighty KIM TAEHYUNG, who is missing a certain someone at 1.00 in the night.

Taehyung stood from the bed after a lot of tossing and turning.. but couldn't sleep. Without any noise, he headed towards the younger's room. He was walking through the hallway .. Pin drop silence following..

He saw the room of the younger from the distance. As he was walking towards it, he heard moaning and groaning sound from near by.

WTF.. thought him.

He heard the sound from the second room in the hallway. He put his ears in front of the door to listen carefully.
He closed his mouth suddenly with a shocked disgusting face.

'Why can't they sleep at night?You dirty people.. Mingle asses.. Me single ass..
Jeon dung wook of the jeon corporation didn't had enough money to make these rooms soundproof...
Whatever'
he thought and continued to search his beloveds room.

He found the room and opened it without making any noise.
One thing he learned of jungkook is that , he never will lock his door while sleeping.. which is a blessing for someone too..

He closed it gently and walked towards the bed.

The moon, a glowing yellowy white with star's light are emitting towards the bedroom lightning it up making the surrounding visible for Tae.

He sat on th bed side, looking straight at the sleeping beauty...sleeping with a cute pout on his velvet lips. The moons glow from the balcony making the boy more ethereal.

His face came closer to the sleeping boy automatically without him realising. He started to caresses his soft plushy cheeks.

'How can you be so cute koo? Like a cute lil bunny that I want to cherish and protect forever. I want to love you forever..
Me , you, our kids.. A family..
It's my dream. I don't know when I started to love you this crazly.
I'm missing you every second even if you are close to me. You always says that I like to fight with you.. Bicker with you.. But my heart break when I saw you avoiding me, not minding my presence at all.. Like I'm not even existing..
I'm sad that I don't make you feel anything but you make a feel a lot of things I never experienced till now.. '
taehyung completed with a sad deep sigh leaving his mouth.

He removed the bangs covering the younger's beautiful eyes one by one and tucked behind his ear.
After enjoying the view for quite a lot of time, he decided to go back to his own room.

He stood up without making any sound and turned around. But his hands betrayed him. His left hand came in contact with the sculpture placed on top of the side table making it fall down to the floor with a minimum thud.

He took the sculpture from the ground immediately and scanned for any breaks but it looks perfectly alright. So he kept it back on the proper place.

He turned around to look at the sleeping beauty one last time before going to sleep...but

......

.....

But

the scene in front of him frightened him to death.

Jungkook is sitting on the bed looking straight into his eyes with an emotionless expression.

"Taehyung"

called the younger....

______________🤍🪄_______________

{Longest chapter}

Thank you for reading. 🙏

Please vote and comment🥺

I love you💜🌈

Jackson and mark ✨

Jackson and mark ✨