9.Just Dance

They arrived at the dance studio after a 15 minutes drive and bickering

Both of them made their way inside the building together,

"Aww cutie, I miss u. "

said a handsome clingy man who is taller than jungkook hugged him tightly.

The sight in front of taehyung create a different emotion in his heart - jealousy?

"Alex, leave me. "

said jungkook with a fake disgusting face and removed the latter's hand from his body.

Alex is a friend of jungkook from his childhood who is so clingy towards him.

Alex always like to mention himself as the best friend of jungkook.

"Hai, who is this kook?
asked Alex in confusion.

" I'm already late, you guys can just introduce yourself",
says jungkook and escaped from there.

Alex made his way to taehyung and introduced himself,

"Hai, I'm Alex, jungkook's best friend "

"Hi, I'm taehyung, jungkook's boyfriend. "

Alex starred at taehyung with a very shocked face. Taehyung chuckle seeing the shocked look and headed to the dance class.

Dance class is going pretty smoothly without any disturbance.

"Taehyung hyung, please dance a little for us. "
said a sweet boy around 12 years.

"PLEASEEE"
every students in the class said in unison.

"Ok ok I'll try. "
says taehyung and stood in the middle of the practice room.

Jungkook moved back to have a better view of the latter as he wanted to see if taehyung said was true or not.

Taehyung is wearing a bandhana which makes him look extra hot and attractive

Staff members of the building are drooling over taehyung by looking through the glass door

Jungkook stood in the exact position earlier with his mouth agape a bit.

Because, damn taehyung is a very good dancer and his looks are on another level.
The piercing gaze of taehyung towards jungkook making him close his mouth.

Taehyung completed his dance with a mesmerizing ending pose.

Sweat after sweat made their way down his veiny neck.

Everybody present there clapped their hands , howled and whistled as an appreciation.

"Hyung, you are soo cool. "

"Oppa, you moves are perfect. "

"Oppa, you are damn handsome"

"Hyung, can you come here daily.

Complements after complements are heard in the practice room.
Jungkook didn't say anything to taehyung or complimented him,

" Students, today's class is over. You can leave. "

said jungkook hurriedly and head outside the building towards his car.

By seeing the sudden hurriedness by the younger, taehyung went behind him before saying bye to everyone.

'Is he angry at me? '
'Did I make him feel inferior? '
a lot of thoughts are running in his head as he was going behind him.

When he reached the parking spot, he saw jungkook waiting inside the car. He get in quickly and tried to take to him but jungkook is not responding at all.

And when the car reached the mansion, jungkook left to his room quickly without looking back, making taehyung feel so guilty.

_______________🤍🪄______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment, it means a lot.🥺

I love you 💜🌈