42.Issues...

The house is in the mood of welcoming the baby. Jungkook just entered his second trimester, more accurately saying, his 14 week of pregnancy.

Things are going not so favourable for taehyung at some level. That means, baby mumma's mood swings are beyond control.

Jungkook had a fit body with shaped abs and muscles but it started to have a change in the first trimester.

Taehyung tried his best to make the bunny understand. He appreciated him with how beautifully his body is changing, that their lil bean is growing inside him.. Nourished there with lots of care etc.

Jungkook also tried to accept everything. But whenever he sees someone fit and beautiful, he feels insecure about himself, about their relationship... He started to question tae's secretary karina who were a very good girl with beautiful looks. Jungkook started feeling jealous after seeing Tae working with her whenever he visited their office.

Jungkook hide the jealousy and insecurity about their relationship in himself. But he openly said about how he felt about his body to Tae. After understanding how his husband is feeling made Tae sad , so he consoled him, appreciated him, complemented him, tried his best to change his bunny's mind.

After a period of time, jungkook stopped these insecurity feeling - that is what Tae thought.
But actually, he hide that nicely in his mind and heart.

Tae took 2 weeks leave when jungkook started to get tensed and disturbed about his body and himself. He asked Jin and jimin about the whole mood swings thing and understand clearly. He took leave and spend the whole time with him. Jungkook started to feel less insecure when Tae is with him.. appreciating him always, babying him etc.

But nowadays, the KIMS are planning to start another branch in Korea. They needs to complete the plans, works, documents... they need to arrange a lot of things for that. Namjoon went for a few business trips which Tae should attend. But Tae cannot leave jungkook for a few weeks in this situation. He can easily sense the changes in his baby's behavior.

Jungkook talked to his mom, jimin, Jin about everything at first. But later on he hides everything.

That was his first mistake.

Somedays Tae have to work in his hospital, then work in the company till evening.

Jin and jimin suggested jungkook to take complete rest in the first trimester as it is more dangerous.
So tae needs to check the younger art gallery after leaving the company. He'll be home around 9 pm due to this situation.

After that hectic day, the only thing he needed afterwards is to caress his baby's tummy, kiss it , kiss his bubba ball and cuddle him to sleep. But the peaceful situation got interrupted by jungkook's mood swings.

Tae really loves his baby's whinings and mood swings but due to this heavy day, he didn't have any energy to do anything more. But jungkook whine for some foods or drinks , so he kick and force Tae to buy that. Otherwise, he'll not sleep that night.