30.Consoling time

It's already midnight.

Taehyung was laying on the bed with a glossy eyed kook on top of him.

They consoled each other for a long time but still they are feeling the pain of separation.

They clearly know that, it's just for a few months as taehyung would have his practicals, assignment submissions and the most important, his final exams.

Then, he'll be back as a perfect doctor and will join their own hospital and also continue their business.

He is completing MBBS and masters together within 6 years.

After a very few months, taehyung, jimin, yoongi and hobi will be back to join the same hospital together.

Jungkook is new in this country.. new family, new friends, new collage, new places, everything is new for him.

Even if he says that he feels attached to everyone around him right now but still taehyung is his safe place.. his love and peace lies on him.

Jungkook was ready to send tae back to his university after two weeks.
But this sudden departure left him broken.

He was not at all prepared for this sudden leaving.

Their relationship is very new and fresh as a flower blossom.

They didn't even celebrated their one month anniversary and taehyung is already leaving the younger.

He feels sad, insecure..
A lot of emotions are having a marathon in his heart and mind.

A long distance relationship will work out?
They hope so.

Tomorrow is the only day for them to enjoy before the departure. They'll spend their valuable time in home with family and with each other.

       ∆ Back to their room.🌸

"Babiee, you good? "
asked taehyung while caressing the bunny's soft hair who is still laying on top of him.

"Hmmm"
hummed the Younger as the reply.

Taehyung layed the younger onto his side to watch his face carefully.

Jungkook pressed himself towards taehyung again covering his face in the older's t-shirt.

"Hey bun, let me see your pretty cute face!!! "

"Nooooooo"
whined the younger.

After a lot of struggle, taehyung made the younger to look at him.

Jungkook's eyes are still glossy and a evident pout is also present.

"Kooo, I said know everything will be fine.
I'll face time you everyday in the morning to wish my baby a sweet morning and in the evening to listen to your stories of the day and to wish a beautiful night too. "
said taehyung.