Smile (editted)

A/N, so if any of you were wondering, this all happens before USJ. Yes, I know Toga was not yet part of the league at that moment, but I changed things up. Let's go on with the story now.

"Where am I?"

"Oh oh oh you're awake! Tomuraaaaa" The blonde girl shouted through the whole base to make sure that her boss woke up.

"What do you want psycho?" Shigaraki walked out of the hallway into the living room, shirtless, with messy blue hair, looking very tired and with an extremely pissed expression on his face.

"Izu is awake." Toga said looking at her blue haired boss. Tomura's face lit up until Toga continued. "Nice abs you got there." The pissed expression returned "Oh, fuck off."

Izuku sat upright and looked around. "Eh, h-hello. Mind telling me where I am?"He tried to stand up, but Toga pushed him down. "Don't stand up right now silly, you just woke up, and you are probably still weak. So stay down for a bit. Let me get you something to drink, maybe some food, you must be hungry!" She ran to get him a cup of water and made him a sandwich, which he gratefully excepted, he felt like he hadn't eaten for two days.

When he finished his food Toga continued to explain. "You are in our base, we took you because you almost died, we are the league of villains, will you join us?" The girl seemed a little too enthusiastic while she said this, almost too fast to understand.

"Jeez, Toga, give the boy a moment! As you said he just woke up."

Deku looked up to him and seemed to recognise them, but he couldn't quite put his finger on where he saw them before.

"M-may I ask what your names are?" he asked them, wary. "Toga Himiko." The girl responded. "Shigaraki Tomura." Shigaraki mumbled. "O-okay I'm Mi-." he was cut off by an impatient Shigaraki, who in his defence just woke up and was still a bit pissed about that. "Midoriya Izuku, we know that. We met before."

Izuku was a bit thrown off guard, "How long have I been out?" He said, noting that he must have been at least out for half a day since it seemed to be night, or late in the evening at the very least."You've been out for around two days, we found you in the forest close to UA, you were knocked out."

Izuku's mind began racing, he remembered jumping off a roof, he couldn't have landed in the forest from the roof. That mean that someone must have moved him, most people would have just called the heroes and not placed him in the forest.
And if a teacher found him they would have called either recovery girl or and ambulance so, since he was here and not in a hospital, that couldn't have been it. That left three people, Kirishima, Kaminari and Kacchan, these were the only one who wouldn't have called a hero or medic, since it was technically their fault, no, that wasn't fair, Kirishima had defended him, sort of.

"Okay, what do you want from me?" His next question was, turning back to the people who 'saved' him.

"Now Izuku, as psycho here already said, we are the league of villains. We want to make a world free from hero's who think they are everything, while ignoring the ones truly in need. A world where everybody is free to be whoever they are and not be afraid for the judgment of society. And we were wondering if you'd join?"

The room was silent for a moment, the villain were waiting for an answer and Izuku was considering their offer, a week ago, heck even three day ago he wouldn't even have though about it, but right now, he didn't want to be a hero, he didn't want to go back to those people who bullied him for something he couldn't change, something that wasn't his fault and what he had just been born with.

A smile that didn't reach his eyes started to form, as an idea hit Izuku.
"Would it be possible for me to take revenge on certain people?"

A smile that matched Izuku's appeared on the faces of the two villains as they knew they had a deal. "on anyone you'd like" Shigaraki answered him.

"Well then, consider me a member."

Toga began to bounce up and down. "Yay, Izu you joined, we are going to have soooo much fun~ May I cut you?" Before Izuku could say anything Shigaraki grabbed the girl by her arm and pulled her back into the hallway. "No psycho, you are not going to cut our new recruit. Now go to bed!" he took away her knife. "You are no fun." Toga pouted, a frown present on her face.

"Bye izu~ see you tomorrow."Toga walked into the hallway and Tomura turned around once more. "We will discus things about your villain name, and your room and stuff like that tomorrow, try to go back to sleep now." With that he walked into the hallway and back into his room.

Izuku was laying on his back on the couch staring at the ceiling. He couldn't manage to fall asleep, but who could blame him? He almost slept for two days.

He was thinking about his current situation, he felt odd, he never expected this outcome, and had no clue how his future would look, he always worked to becoming a hero, the idea of being anything else felt, weird, wrong almost.
Though he knew he'd get used to it, and he was happy he wasn't dead just yet.
He finally figured out where he met these people before, he bumped into them on the street, the day he committed- No tried to commit suicide.
The people who gave him the creeps, they were actual nice people, a little weird that is, but they did take him in and healed his wounds, that he know he must have had, nobody jumps off a roof, hits the ground and comes out unscratched.

His dream of becoming a hero were unrealistic, he knew this, everyone has told him this, he had kept holding on to pieces of that dream, thinking that everything would change once he joined UA, it didn't he had been naive, the dream had become distant, the idea of it still stuck in his mind, but almost like it wasn't really his dream anymore.
Two days ago his dream had died, just the painful memory was left, it had died with his will to live and only left a feeling of sorrow and pain.
He didn't mind this opportunity, he was glad he got a second chance. He will show the world that he isn't useless, that he is someone that they should fear.
And that is what he would become, their greatest fear.

The smile he wore a few minutes ago appeared back on his face as he thought of how he will take revenge on his former classmates, teachers and above all, his father and his dear childhood friend, Kacchan. He will save them for last, and destroy their world bit by bit, until they are just as miserable as he had been.

But to do this he had to get stronger, more skilled, and just overall better. But since he just joined an organised villain group, he didn't doubt that he would be trained.After a while of thinking about training and revenge he finally fell asleep with a smile on his face that would bring shivers down your spine.

A/N.

So I want to give Deku a quirk eventually but have no idea what to give him, so please if you have any idea's feel free to comment. And I kinda want to make it Izutoga, would you like that? Anyways the word count was 1678 words.

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff.
https://discord.gg/VhqdVVEY