Broken bones

"Isn't it odd that the amazing class one a, had five whole failures and class B only had one!" Monoma cackled, as the extra classes' students walked in.
"What is wrong with him?" Kaminari mumbled to Mina as they sat down.

"I think his mum dropped him on his head when he was a kid or something." She whispered back.

Suddenly Mandalay's quirk, telepathy, interrupted everyone's thoughts.
"Oh I love Mandalay's quirk; it always gives me a shock!" Mina smiled.
"It's kind of sad that it's a one-way connection though," Kaminari told her.

"Everyone! We're under attack by two villains and there might be more somewhere! All those of you who can, should go to camp immediately! If you encounter an enemy don't engage just retreat!" The message could be directly heard in their mind, as if it was their own thought.

The moment Mandalay stopped speaking Aizawa ran out, "Vlad, I'm leaving these guys with you! I'm going to protect the students."

While he ran to the exit of the building, he couldn't help but wonder how their location got leaked, it couldn't be Midoriya right? The boy was doing way better, and he didn't have a phone, nor did he ever leave any of the heroes' sight.

This was bad.

"So like you huh, erasure head, always worrying about others." A burned hand appeared in the side of Shota's view.
"Vlad!" he yelled, before a giant wall of blue flames erupted from the hand.
"Stay out of our way pro heroes, you aren't the ones we got beef with."

-sabeltje-

"Stay out of our way kitty cats!" Magne and spinner were standing in front of the wild wild pussy cats, minus two members, one of those members was Ragdoll who was still somewhere in the forest and the other member was Pixi Bob who was laying on the ground, glasses broken, head under Magne's magnet pole. "You wouldn't want me to crush her pretty little skull, would you?" She said with a smile. "Hmmm, maybe I should." She put a bit more pressure.

"As if I'd let you!" Tiger yelled.

"Now, now, don't be hasty big sis Magne, you too Tiger." He spread his arms "Let us introduce ourselves first, we're the league of villains' vanguard action squad." He smiled at the heroes in front of him. "Holding power over someone's life is everything, that's what I learned from stain."

"So you're stains followers!" Mandalay yelled.
"We sure are! And you heroes brought and end to him in hosu city." He reached for the blades on his back. The pros tensed. "I introduced our group already, but let's get a little more personal, shall we? I'm spinner and I intent to make his dream come true!" He drew his blades.

"That's great and all," Tiger told him "But that woman there, the one under your friend's weapon, her name is Pixi bob. Lately she started to get worried about getting married, hoping to find some happiness, someone to share her life with. And at her age that is getting more and more difficult." His face turned dark "And how dare you scar her face like that! Standing here yapping away like it's nothing!" He attacked.

"So, heroes do dream of finding ordinary happiness in life!" He yelled as he, like his opponents, lunged forward.

"Tiger, I've warned the others! Ragdoll will make sure they're safe! It is our job here to hold them back, and preferably capture them!" Mandalay yelled to her partner.

-sabeltje-

"I'm going to have so much fun with you!"

The large man stood in front of the little boy, who was shaking with fear.
He got ready to punch him, the muscles went out of his body constantly moving and rearranging themselves, which was a horrifying sight, especially for a five-year old kid.