Valentine's day

He stepped out of the portal into the bar. Before he could do anything Toga came running towards him, squealing and jumping up and down, she was absolutely delighted that his whole outfit was blood stained.

"Did you get my bacon?" Tomura asked threatening.

"Of course I did, I'm not suicidal anymore." Deku replied after which he threw the bacon on the table in front of his blue haired friend.

The man just looked up at him eyes squinted as if to tell him to never eat his bacon again, he grabbed it from the table, walked to the fridge and put it in, following that action with slamming the fridge door shut louder than he should have.

"I'm going to clean myself up." Izuku said, ignoring his childish friend's antics.

He tried to walk upstairs but Toga was pulling his arm.

"Why? You look so pretty like this!"

"Yes, but it feels uncomfortable, so I need to go and take a shower." he told her, as if explaining something to a child.

She pouted before she let go of his arm.

He walked upstairs to his room where he took a shower in the adjoining bathroom.

He got undressed and stepped into the shower, he turned the shower knob and let the hot water stream down his face and body, washing away all the blood and worries that were left.
When he was done, he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

He walked up to his coat, that was laying on his bed. He pulled out the little box with the heart in it and put it in the white mini fridge under his desk. Just as he closed the small door, he heard a knock on the door of his room. He turned around and saw Toga standing there in the doorway, face red when she saw him practically naked.

"Hi D-deku-kun, I-I just came to say, er, goodnight." 

After she said that she quickly turned around and hurried back to her own room.

Izuku let out a low chuckle before he yelled "goodnight" into the hallway.

He put on his pyjamas and walked to his desk. He grabbed a pencil out of the brown wooden pencil tray in front of him, took a notebook out of the drawer and turned on the little lamp that was on the desk.

'Kacchan feels guilty....'

'Aoyama dead....'

'Present for Toga....'

'Never eat Tomura's bacon...'

'Pain when killing with mind?...'

'Lost something?'

After writing down the events of the day, he tried to find out what the pain in his mind could be, and what he had lost, even though he couldn't remember it seemed to be something inside him that seemed restless because of it, what could it possibly have been?
He wouldn't come to the conclusion now, so it was best that he went to sleep, he turned off the little light and went to bed.

The next morning, he was woken up by the sound of knocking on his door.

He sat up and saw the door open and Toga's face appeared from behind it.

"Good morning Izu, so you know it is Valentine's Day and well... I made breakfast and I was wondering if you would, you know, eat it with me? Maybe, if you'd like that?"

Izuku smiled at her, it was rare to see Toga nervous.

"Of course, come in."

She walked in while holding a tray with food in her hands, she put it down in front of Deku and sat next to him on his bed.
The tray contained two fried eggs, some orange juice and a little bowl of yoghurt, it wasn't much but to Izuku it was the most perfect breakfast he ever had seen.

After they finished breakfast together, she got up and told Izuku to wait a second.

After Toga left the room, he takes the opportunity to grab the little box out of his mini fridge and sits down on his bed again. A few moments later toga walks in again, with something in her hands.

"So, I was thinking, you don't have a villain costume yet and well... I thought, maybe this would look nice on you and maybe you could use it as your villain costume?"

She held up a black suit.

"I love it." He said and took it out of her hands and placed it on his bed after admiring it.

"You are not going to wear it?" she asked disappointed.

"I am, but I have something for you first."

He held out the tiny box in front of her.

She looked surprised and happy, the moment she opened it a huge grin appeared on her face and a psychotic look in her eyes.

She squealed and hugged Deku.

"Thank you." She whispered.

He smiled; he was happy she liked his gift.

"Toga?" he asked her.

She hummed in response.

"Would you go on a date with me?" he asked shyly, because even though he was not the same pathetic Deku that he was before, he had never dated anyone before, and this was all still very new to him. To have someone that actually cared for him, to have someone who saw him as equal, to have someone that might love him, just him, like he was, nothing more and nothing less.

"Of course I will." She said happily as she jumped up and down, back to being energetic as always.

"I know a place where we could go! Let me get dressed, they open at twelve"

Deku chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"All right, should I put on your gift then?" She nodded head and left the room to give him his privacy and get dressed herself.

He changed into the suit and looked at himself in de mirror, he had changed so much from how he was like a few months ago, he looked stronger, he had grown a bit, but the biggest change was in his eyes probably. They did not seem the same colour anymore, less emerald, more toxic green but somehow also darker than before. The look in his eyes had changed, the little sparkle that has always been there, no matter what happened, it had disappeared, his eyes looked dead, cold.

After they both had changed, they went out, both with a mask on in case they'd come across a hero.

They were walking on the street, well Izuku was walking, Toga was skipping a few steps ahead of him, looking at everything displayed in the shop windows, sometimes turning around to point something out.

After a few minutes of walking Toga stops in front of a small coffee shop.

"Here we are!" She said as she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside.

1133 words.
In the picture at the top of the page you see his villain costume.
Thanks for reading! remember that you are amazing.

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k