Complete loss

"Well, I guess that's a pro for ya."

When the fire Dabi had send from his half-burned hand had faded, Aizawa had disappeared from his original spot, but when the villain looked up the pro hero was 'standing' on the wall above the door hanging on his scarf that he attached to the balcony above them.
His hair was floating in the air and his eyes were glowing bright red, indicating that his quirk was active.

He held out his hand again, ready to release another wave of fire.
"That's not going to work this time." Aizawa jumped down and wrapped his capture weapon around Dabi, he kneed the villain in his face and slapped him face first on the ground.
"Your objective, numbers and position, tell me right now." He kept the villain down on the ground and demanded information from him.
"And why should I?" Dabi asked cocky, clearly not planning to tell the hero anything.

"Because of this," Aizawa broke the man's left arm with nauseating crack, "Your right arm is next, I would make a rational decision if I were you. If I get as far as your legs, it might be a hassle for the police officers that are going to arrest you."

Dabi just looked up at him, not showing any signs of pain from his broken arm, "What has gotten under your skin eraser?"
Suddenly three kids came running at them from the forest,
"Sensei!" They yelled!

This distracted Aizawa and Dabi managed to kick him off him and get free from the man's grip, just not from the capture weapon that was still wrapped around his upper body.

He groaned then mumbled under his breath "With this much damage I'm just about done for." He turned back to the pro hero, "You're quite worthy of being an instructor at UA, isn't that right hero?" 

Aizawa didn't answer him and just pulled at his scarf, to his surprise this didn't make the man drop to the ground, but the scarf went right through the villain and Dabi slowly started to change in slug, before he was completely melted away, he said "Is it because your students are so precious?" 

Half if face was gone, his teeth showing till the corner of his cheek "I hope you got what it takes to protect them, see you later." And with that the villain completely faded away

"Sensei what was that!?" one of the students who came from the forest asked.
Aizawa didn't answer their question and just told them to get inside and that he would be back soon, then he ran away, into the forest.

-Sabeltje-

Izuku was running through the forest with Kota on his back, his broken arm just hanging besides his body looking awfully purple.

"Izuku, where are we going?" The little boy that was on Izuku's back asked him.
"I'm going to bring you safe to the camp." The teen replied, avoiding some branches that were in their path.

"But I thought I was going to help you." Kota asked him confused.
Izuku hummed in response, "You are, but right now you're still young, you have things to learn, you have to go to school and missing out on your childhood is not healthy.
So right now you have to stay with your aunt okay, she can take care of you better than I can right now, and in a while, when I have everything figured out I'll come pick you up okay!"

He smiled at Kota, even though the boy couldn't see his smile from behind he could still hear it in his voice.
While they were running though the enormous forest that just didn't seem to end, they saw someone else running not far away from them.

"Aizawa sensei!" Izuku yelled, he wasn't a fan of heroes, but he needed to bring the kid to safety.
"Midoriya! What happened to your arm?!" Aizawa ran towards them.
"I got in a fight with a villain, but that's not important right now." He kneeled down so Kota could jump off his back.