Old Friends

-

Toga pushed the white painted door open; the sound of a bell ringing goes through the room. Deku looked around.
There where 4 relatively small, round, wooden tables with chairs around them, the tables had white tablecloths with little fruit embroideries, one had little strawberry's, one lemon, the other raspberry's and the last one had little blueberries.

There were shelves on one wall with cups on there. And the walls where white, with green vines that grew red roses painted on them.

Plants were hanging from the ceiling. In front of them, in the back of the store, was the counter. An old lady stood behind it and smiled warmly at them.

Toga took him to the table with the lemon embroideries.

They sat down and Toga began to talk to him. "I always like to come here, it cheers me up, makes me feel normal." 

This confused him, why would she want to be normal. "Do you want to be normal?" he asked carefully
"I- I don't know, my parents always told me to. But now, with you and Tomura, I am happy." "That is what matters, fuck your parents." 

She giggled "Fuck my parents."

They chatted for a few minutes until the lady who was standing behind counter walked up to them. "Can I get anything for you, dearies?"

"I'd like some green tea and strawberry mochi." Toga replied.

"Just green tea for me please." Deku was not really hungry and sweet things were not really his thing.

"All right, my grandson will be bringing your food and drinks in a few minutes."

"Grandson?"

"Yes, my grandson works here, my daughter does too, she makes the pastries. I opened this café together with my late husband when we were young. He passed away a few years ago and my daughter and her son came to help me out, I'm not the youngest anymore and if I was alone, I would have to close.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but at least you can stay open."

"Yeah, and your mochi is the best!" Toga added.

The woman smiled at her. "Thank you, dearie. I should get your orders now before I forget."

She walked away and went through a door in the back.

"She seems like a nice lady."

"She is, I talked with her before a few times when I was here." Toga replied with a smile.

They talked about a few movies they had seen, and a young couple walked in and took a seat at the table by the window.

"Deku" Toga started, "Would you, you know, date me? If you want to?" she asked blushing

"Aren't we on a date right now?" he replied with a smirk.

"Well, yes but that's not what I mean, I mean-" she was struggling finding the right words.
Izuku leaned forward towards her, lips almost touching her ear and whispered; "Toga Himiko, would you be my girlfriend?"

Her yes widened and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Yes, yes I'd love to! And then you are my boyfriend and if any other girl or boy wants to take you away from me, I'll kill them!"

Izuku chuckled at her psychopathic enthusiasm. "I don't think anyone would dare to do that." He said, still amused.

Then Izuku heard the door open again, he looked over his shoulder but quickly turned back around when he saw who was carrying their drinks, no longer amused. It was Haruto, a boy who was 'friends' with Bakugou in middle school, someone who used to beat him to bloody pulp on daily basis.

"Here is your order." He said in a bored tone.

Deku mumbled a thank you but because of that the boy looked around to see him.

"Oh! Well, if it isn't Deku, I'm sorry but I'm going to ask you to leave, we don't accept useless people here." He laughed at his own joke.

Before Izuku could respond he turned to Toga. "Why don't you come with me? No need to waste your time with a useless Deku like him."

"Er, no thank you, I am perfectly happy here with Izu-kun." She said to him, squinting her eyes a bit.

"You do know he is a quirkless loser, right?"

"Quirkless yes, loser no."

"Oh, come on, the boy can't even stand up for himself, he needs his girlfriend to do so."

"I like my boyfriend and I don't like people who try to take him away from me."

"Then you are dumb, he can't do shit for you, no one wants a quirkless failure."

At that Midoriya stood up, shoving his chair back in the process.

"Oh, suddenly all big and strong? What are you going to do quirkless?" The boy said in a mocking tone.

"I don't care what you say about me, but you won't insult my girlfriend, do you hear me!?"

The boy snorted, "Now you can speak, trying to impress that bitch of a girlfriend of yours? Oops I insulted her again, what are you going to do about it?

He gritted his teeth "I will-" but before he could speak, the sound of a bell could be heard and a group teenage boys stepped through the door.

"Hey Haruto, you are done with your shift, right? We are going to the arcade, want to join?"

One of the boys asked. Another boy with brown hair that reached till about his shoulder stepped from behind. "What is the Deku doing here?"

"Yeah, didn't you like disappear or something." Another asked

"Guys who is that?" One of the boys asked confused

"Oh, just a quirkless loser that went to middle school with us."

"Wait, I saw him on the news, he went missing."

"I just said that."

Unknown to any of the teens there, the young couple that was sitting by the window heard the entirety of the conversation and remembered to have also seen that Izuku went missing on the news.

They decided to call the heroes to inform that the missing boy was sitting right here in a café with them.

"Hello, this is the UA front office, how may I help you?" A female voice answered the phone.

"Yes hello, we call because we found the missing boy that was on the news a few weeks back."

There was silence on the other side of the line for a second.

Then a male's voice could be heard thought the device.

"Hello this is pro hero Eraser Head, could you give me the location where the boy is right now?" The voice sounded in a hurry and slightly worried.

"We are at ********."

"All right we will be there soon, do not engage, he might be dangerous."

Then nothing but silence could be heard from the phone.

1142 words.
I hope you enjoyed!
Any feedback? I'd love to hear it, tips, tops or mistakes that made.
Feel free so send me a message or comment.

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k