New members

Toga, Shigaraki and Kurogiri were just chilling at the bar.
Toga playing with a knife humming a song that neither Tomura nor the misty man could identify, Kurogiri seemed to have been cleaning the same glass for half an hour and Tomura was mumbling staring at a picture of Bakugo in his hand.

Then Giran, their broker, came in. "Shigaraki." He asked nervously.
Tomura looked at him annoyed, he could hear chatter from behind the broker. "Who are they?" he asked disintegrating the picture of Bakugo he was holding. 

"Well?" he asked when the man didn't answer him.

"See, the past few days we've been spreading the word about the league, and I think I found some people that might interest you." Giran stepped away from the doorway, pulled out a lighter from his pocket and lit a cigarette, two people stepped in.

"Wow in person you look super gross dude." A man, his face covered in burns, told Tomura.

The blue hair man scratched his neck and glared at the other man from under the hand on his face.

The other person who entered started with introducing himself. "Hi I'm spinner! You were friends with mister stain, right? Let me join your league!" he said excited. He looked a bit like a lizard and he was wearing a red scarf around his eyes like a mask, it was obvious it resembled stain's.

"One is way too enthusiastic and the other is rude. Kurogiri, warp them away." Tomura said while pointing at the two.

"Shigaraki Tomura, we can be sure they are competent fighters if they are being introduced by our influential broker here. And come now, they have travelled so far, the least you could do is humour them for a bit." Kurogiri told him.

"I don't care what you do, but I'll take my finder's fee now Kurogiri." Giran interrupted the conversation. "But he is a stain fan, obsessed with ideology, he's responsible for the death of many heroes. Let him introduce himself." He pointed at the lizard looking man.

"Hello, as I said my name is spinner." The green man started. "Stain is my idol and the media said he was working with you, let me join please!"

Toga squinted her eyes at him, she used to be fan of stain but ever since it came to her attention that the man had tried to kill her Izuku, she hated the man and everything that had anything to do with him. Besides, she didn't like new people joining her family.

"Next, this young man has no outstanding criminal record to speak of," Giran continued "but he follows the hero killer stain's ideals. You both have similar goals so I'm sure they'll be useful to you."

"I don't get it," Tomura told him, "Are you some kind of freak? At least the obnoxious man can state his own name. I mean if you're a proper adult how about you start by doing that."

The black-haired man looked at him and then back at Giran. "They're about to let this fanboy join their ranks, I'm not sure about this, are you certain they're dedicated to their cause?" Giran just gave him a look, the burned man sighted.

"You'll know my name when you need to, anyways-" He was cut off by Shigaraki.

"No good, I need your real name." He told him.

"I go by Dabi right now. And I plan to make the hero killers goals reality."

Tomura began to mutter. "Everyone right now is 'stain this, stain that.' No need to answer questions is didn't ask." He stood up.

"Don't do it Shigaraki." Kurogiri warned him.

"Bad, bad, bad, I'm in a mad mood." He walked to them. He was about to lunge at them when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tomura, the more people we have, the more chances we have at getting him." Toga said to him, with a meaningful look in her eyes. "Please stay calm, they can be useful to us."

Tomura looked at her, then at the two men in front of him, then he walked to the door at the end of the bar.

"Where are you going?" Giran asked him curiously. "Get some air, think." Tomura said, before slamming the iron door close behind him.

"Well, it pains me to say, but our business partner is still very young, and can be immature sometimes." The broker said, scratching the back of his neck, still with a cigarette in his mouth.

"I thought he was going to kill us!" spinner exclaimed.

"We'll have an answer for you in one or two business days." The misty man told them. "I expect even he knows what to do, it's because he knows it, that he left without a goodbye." He ended still cleaning the same glass, with the same towel as before the guests arrived.

"Tomura, knows what to do, he just needs some time!" Himiko told them with a smile, "I'm sure he'll figure it out, he'll have an answer that will satisfy all of us."

-sabeltje-

The first day of training camp had started, the whole of class 1a was in a bus, riding towards the location of their camp. Midoriya sat in the front with his hand over his ears, the group of teens was loud!

The trip took way to long for his liking, but at least no one bothered him, he sat next to Shinsou who also didn't feel like talking and just sat there listening to music. When they finally stopped everyone ran out of the bus.

Suddenly two women jumped in front of the class.

"Stingingly cute and catlike, rock on with these sparkling gazes, we are the wild, wild pussy cats!" They shouted before they did a weird hero pose.

"Wild, wild pussy cats, a veteran team of four heroes working under the same agency, specialised in mountain rescues, they've been working for 12 years now." Izuku said, in a bored tone.

"We're eighteen at heart!" one of the women said to him and tried to punch him in the face, but he dodged just in time.

"Our camp is at the foot of that mountain; the whole area is our territory." The other one explained to them.

"Why did we stop halfway then?" Uraraka asked confused.

"Uhm, guys, let's get back to the bus." Sero said nervously.

"It's 9:30 now, try to make it there before noon." She said with a sinister smile.

"Run guys run!" Kirishima shouted, starting to run back to the bus himself.

"Kitties who are later than 12:30 don't get lunch." The whole ground lifted, and they were all thrown of the railing into the forest.

"This is our privet land, feel free to use your quirks!" She shouted at them. "You've got three hours to make it to your lodgings, make it through the beast forest!" She left.

"Fuck that hurt." Midoriya cursed while getting up and wiping the dirt off his clothes.

He was about to walk into the forest when the ground he was standing on was raised and he was thrown back to Aizawa and the other two pros. He got up again and wiped the dirt off his clothes again. "What was that for!" he yelled at Aizawa.

"Well, you can't go into that forest alone, you'll come with us." He explained.
"If you knew from the start that I couldn't go there alone, why throw me down there." The teen said, very annoyed.
"I just wanted to have some fun." His teacher snickered. 

1265 words
A little late but okay, I hope you enjoyed! Something about this chapter feels off to me but meh, nothing to do about it. I also edited internships, check that out if you haven't all ready!
also come join this discord server: https://discord.gg/yP2gpUub
 it's full of amazing authors and fun people to talk with!
It's also in my bio on my profile so you can click on the link.