Under attack

"Is your arm okay Ochaco?" Tsuyu asked her friend, while taking on a fighting position.

Just now, before they could react, a person came from behind a tree, they seemed to be just a flash, and made a cut on Uraraka's arm.

Meanwhile Toga stood there in front of them inspecting here knife "mmm, too shallow. Not enough!"

"What kind of jerk comes out swinging with a knife like that?!" Asui asked the blond girl.

"I'm Toga! Nice to meet you! You two look really cute!" She said happily "Uraraka and Asui!" While she said their names, she pointed her knife at them.
"They know our names." Ochaco said concerned, still keeping her hand on the cut Toga just made on her arm.

"From the sports festival most likely, people found out a lot about us. They probably also know our quirks; this puts us at a disadvantage." Tsuyu noted.

Toga didn't seem like she was listening and kept talking to herself fixing something about her outfit, a loud clack could be heard.
"But so little blood is no fun. Usually with a good wound I can suck it all out." She seemed finished and took on a fighting position. "But with this machine all I need is a little cut and I can drain you dry! Makes my job a lot easier, So I'm going to stab you." She ran toward them.

"She's charging!" Uraraka said startled, fear evident on her face.

"Ochaco!" Tsuyu screamed, wrapping her tongue around her friend's waist, and tossing her out of the reach of the villain in front of them. "Run back to the camp! Get yourself save and warn the others!"

"You too, Tsuyu!" 

"Tsuyu!" Toga swung her knife at the frog like girl. "cute name, I'm going to call you that too." Toga smiled at her.

"Shut up! Only people I see as my friends can call me that." She charged at the villain.
"Well I guess that means that we are friends!" Toga cheered while throwing the other girl against a tree.

"You threw the other bitch away!" She said, her happy mood gone, "I wanted to talk to her." She pushed Tsuyu back and pinned her against the tree the green haired girl just hit. "But hey, you're already bleeding. Tsuyu my good friend! Isn't blood cute? I love it so much!"

"Get away from her!" suddenly Uraraka came running towards them, attempting to land a hit on the villainess.

Surprisingly Uraraka was suddenly really calm while she charged at Toga.
Against a knife wielding opponent, spin on one leg and vanish from the opponent's line of sight. Grab the wrist and nape of the neck. Press down hard and yank. This is the close-combat training she learned during her internship. Gunman's material arts.

"Tsuyu, make sure she can't move, tie her hand up with your tongue! You can do that right? Are you hurt?" She looked at her friend, who was stilled pinned to a tree with the device Toga had on her, concerned.
"That was awesome Ochaco! Give me one second with the tongue."
Toga looked up to the girl who was pinning her to the ground.

"Ochaco, you're a lovely one too. You've got the same scent as me." The brown-haired girl looked confused.
"There is someone you're crushing on." The confusing soon turned to shock when she continued. "Could it be, Midoriya Izuku?" Ochaco's eyes widened. "He's handsome, isn't he? He has an aura of danger around him, is that what you like about him? The good girl falling for the danger. Let me tell you a secret." She looked Ochaco right in the eyes. "I love him too, I love him the most when he's covered in blood, but not his own, I don't want him hurt, and you heroes are hurting him! Isn't it fun Ochaco! A good romance is so much fun!"
She shifted her arm and stuck a needle inside Uraraka's leg, the device started to work immediately, the blood from her leg started to fill the tank Himiko was wearing.

"Uraraka!" three people came from the trees towards them.
"Shoji guys!" Tsuyu yelled to get their attention."
"Well, it seems my time here is done." Toga kicked Ochaco off her and ran away into the forest. "There are too many now, and I don't feel like dying. Bye bye!"
"Wait!" Uraraka wanted to go after her, but her friend stopped her.

"Careful, we've still got no idea what her quirk is!"

-Sabeltje-

Shinsou and Izuku were running back toward the main camp as fast as they could, avoiding the trees in their path, the full moon lighting their path back, stars flickering above them as if the events happening on earth amused them.

When they reached the main camp, they found the wild pussy cat's fighting two villains Izuku didn't recognise, Izuku didn't care much for the heroes.
Suddenly he realised someone was missing from this scene. This person was a little boy, the be precise a five-and-a-half-year-old boy. This boy was always wearing a red cap with little horns on it.

"Kota" Izuku started running again, away from the pro heroes, the two unknown villains and away from Shinsou. The training he had done the camp, did pay off. He ran towards the only place he could think of where the little boy might be.
He ran up the hill toward the platform.

Kota was just enjoying the sunset, just like he had done the day before with Izuku, he had grabbed the teens hand the day before, but he wasn't really sure about his choice. Why would he trust Izuku, he was a villain right, and villains killed his parents, but he also wants to stop the stupid game between heroes and villains and make the world a better place, right? He didn't know, a five-year-old brain isn't supposed to think about these kinds of things. His biggest worry should be if he wanted to play with his toy train of a teddy bear.
Suddenly the peaceful quiet was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, he quickly stood up and looked around.

He wasn't alone, there was a dark hooded figure standing before the little boy. Kota fell to the ground, he looked up to the hooded figure, utterly terrified.

The unknown person spoke up, "I just came up here for the view, and what do I find? A face that wasn't on the list." Kota backed away from the tall person. "You know, I really like your hat kid, why don't you trade it with me?" He took of the mask that he was wearing under his hood, "I'm quite new in this operation so the made me wear this lame mask, it's stupid really."
The little boy got back on his feet and tried to run away.

"Hey!" The hooded figure ran so fast you couldn't even see him moving, he jumped and stepped on the stone wall, the force of his movement dented the mountain and a few stoned fell down. He jumped in front of the little boy, "I'm going to have so much fun with you!"

-Sabeltje-

Hii,
1993 words
So yesterday i couldn't update due to personal reasons but here the chapter is a bit delayed but hey it's better than not at all.
I hope you enjoyed! I really enjoyed writing at least. 

Okay idk so discord XD (both links are also on my profile)
So this is my own discord server

https://discord.gg/wJG27KKC
There aren't a lot of people in here yet, so if you join you can be one of the first yay XD

and we have this discord server

https://discord.gg/VhqdVVEY

This is a really fun discord server with quite a few people, it has a big fanfic community and a lot of really good authors. It's also just really fun to talk about random things, check it out!