One final time

"Never speak that name from your filthy mouth again!" All Might yelled in rage.
All for One chuckled, the hero was always so easy to provoke.

He continued, "That foolish woman always put her stupid ideals first, but she never had the power to back them up.
It was rather embarrassing for me, as the creator of one for all. And then she died such a pathetic death, where do I begin, really?

"Enough!" All Might launched at All for One and delivered a blow directly to his already mutilated face.

As a counterattack All for one launched All Might meters into the air, where he almost hit the news helicopter that was hovering there.

Gran Torino managed to jump into the air to catch his former student, the man really started to become a nuisance for All for One.

"Toshinori! Don't let him get under your skin! This is just like the last time, he kept provoking you until you start to get sloppy and opened that hole in your stomach! Don't dance to his tune! He knows this is your weakness, don't give him a chance to talk."
The student and teacher landed on the ground.

"Alright!" All Might said to his former teacher as he prepared for All for One's next attack.
"Help me All Might!"

Everyone in Japan was watching the fight, everyone was cheering All Might on, hoping he'd win, he had to win! All Might never loses, but at this moment, it didn't look that well for the hero.

Izuku was flying through the air, hanging on to his classmates, soon the landed and quickly ran to the busy street.

"Thank you guys so much! I have no idea how we could have made it out of there without your help!" Mina hugged her classmates, only now Izuku noticed how good her acting skills were, or maybe it wasn't acting, if she snitched on him now, it would be clear she was only playing along with them to get free, it would make sense, what moron would go and fight an entire villain organisation on their own, in the villains own base?

"Guys look! All Might is still fighting!" Uraraka said with a worried look on her face.
They saw All Might being blown away by the villain, almost hitting the news helicopter, when he landed you saw him prepare for another attack, but something distracted him, the camera man focused on something, or actually, someone, a civilian was still stuck in the rubble.

"Deku!" Bakugou yelled at Izuku.

"What do you want Kacchan?" He really didn't feel like dealing with the loud blonde right now.

"Who's that?" he pointed at the screen.

"How would I know? I don't know everyone on earth."

Bakugou made a frustrated sound, "Not the civilian, the villain."

"Again, why would I know?" This time he looked at Bakugou.

"Well, he seems like a high up dude and since you were like besties with some villain punks."

Izuku figured it wouldn't hurt to tell them, he had to be believable anyways, "His villain name is All for One, which is also the name of his quirk, he's the number one villain, the emperor of the underworld as some call him."

The emperor of the underworld launched an attack, All Might didn't dodge, he couldn't dodge, the attack would hit the civilian if he did, he couldn't let anyone else die by the hands of this monster.
He held his fist in front of his body, the attack hit him head on, the was a cloud of dirt, nothing could be seen, and when it cleared, All Might was gone, all that was left was an old, sick looking man, All Might's costume was hanging loosely on his body.

Confused sounds and voices erupted from the crowd, even if Izuku had seen All Might once before in this form, on that rooftop it still seemed weird to him, how could that mighty hero change in the weakest looking man on earth?

Like everyone else in japan the heroes in training worse a horrified expression, how was All Might going to fight that villain in this form?
Was this even the All Might they knew? What happened?

"Those hollow cheeks and sunken eyes, the top hero is looking a little worse in his old days, but don't be ashamed, this is your true form, isn't it?"
If you could see All for One's mouth, All Might was sure the villain was wearing a sickening grin, mocking him.

The hero gritted his teeth, he would not be defeated! "My body may wither away, and you can expose me to the world, but my spirit is what makes me the symbol of peace! And you can't steal away one bit of that!"
He made a fist and glared at the villain, making sure he knew that he would never give up.

"Wonderful, I keep forgetting what a stubborn child you are. But I got some information for you, and maybe that will take away a bit of the spirit of yours."

You could hear the sadistic glee in the man's voice, he truly hated All Might, the child that had come and destroy all his operations.

"Tomura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson."

All Might froze, he fist fell down.

"And he has hated you, his, whole, life. I've seen the encounters between you two, you defeated him with a smile, so proud despite your ignorance."

"You're lying." All Might's voice was shaking.

"No, and you know it's true, because it's just the kind of thing I would do."

It was quiet for a second, All for One was truly enjoying this, the hurt expression All Might wore.
"What's the matter All Might? Where's that smile of yours?"

"How dare you?!"

There was no sound in the video, but one moment All Might was standing there, determination in his eyes, but then the villain said something, and the hero lowered his fist and looked completely defeated.

"You can do it, All Might!" A cheer rose up from the crowd, as if their symbol of peace could hear them, but after that one more followed, "All Might! Win!"

And more, and more, until everyone in Japan was cheering for their hero, he might look different, but he is still the same man, and All Might always comes out on top.

"You truly don't get it All for One, this isn't about me, this is about the people, and as you said, heroes have so much to protect, and that's why I can't lose!"
All Might charged up his last punch, his arm swelling.

Izuku was biting his lip, wondering who would win this fight, either outcome wouldn't matter much to him, of course he'd love to see All Might get defeated, but the man wouldn't be able to fight after this battle anyways, it would be a pain dealing with Tomura after All for One is defeated, but he didn't really care for the man, of course his Nomu and quirk research was interesting, but he could talk with the doctor about that anyways, the only thing he did appreciate was that the man gave him a quirk.

Which was a big thing, Izuku knew that, and he also knew he should feel something, but he just didn't.

Suddenly a bunch of heroes arrived at the battle field, distracting All for One, shouting at All Might, helping the last civilian at the sight.

Everyone cheered, they were almost losing hope, they needed their heroes to win, their hopes and dreams rested on All Might's victory!

All for One charged up another attack, planning to end the fight here, finally kill All Might with his ultimate quirk combination, charged at All might with all his might, the hero managed to find the last bits of strength in himself and buffed up for one final attack, he blocked the villain's punch and delivered a blow of his own, this didn't seem to faze the villain who delivered another blow, suddenly something changed in All Might he seemed to almost glow, he threw his fist back and charged one final time.

"United States of smash!"

Everything in the area was blown away, a huge gush of wind cleared the dust, and there he was standing, fist raised above his head, defeated enemy at his feet, the number one hero, the symbol of peace, he didn't lose, he couldn't lose, for everyone depended on his victory, and so he won, one final time.

AAAAHHH 
Aight done with this, sorry i haven't updated for so long, but here it finally is 1425 words i hope you enjoyed.
So from now on i'll start saying fuck you to canon more and more, i hope you're ready for that XD
Well, any tips, top? (leave a vote or comment if you want)

And check out these discord servers

Jaded:
https://discord.gg/TjEXtZUgfQ
it's fun, has fun people, a lot of writers and good fic recs if you're looking for those.
If you join just say sabe send you and don't mind the people saying #blamesabe

and this is my discord server
https://discord.gg/GvKkeBVcvB
it's fun, chaotic and chill since it's not that big, come talk with us there!