Gloomy

The next day at school there was peaceful, everyone was just chatting and laughing with each other, Izuku sat back at his desk, not bothering to speak to any of his classmates. He drove to school together with Aizawa, but the man went to grab coffee and do, whatever teachers to before class, well, before class.

"Guy's where is Iida!?" Uraraka shouted over the noise that was being made by the other teen. Suddenly it went quiet, and everyone looked around, Iida wasn't there, the boy was never late.

Izuku couldn't help but smirk and that didn't go unnoticed by his classmates.

"What are you smirking for fucking Deku!?" There was Bakugou standing in front of his desk burning hand marks into the wooden surface.

"Nothing." He said leaning back, still failing to remove the smirk from his face.

Sometime later their teacher finally entered the room with a gloomy face, "Sit down class, I have something to tell you."

The atmosphere in room quickly changed from cheery too gloomy once they saw Aizawa's face, everyone sat down.

"You classmate Iida he-" The man took a deep breath, losing so many students in such little time, it was hard on him as well.

"He passed away."

Everyone went silent.

Uraraka stood up with tears in her eyes, "W-what happened?"

"We don't know exactly yet, but it is highly likely that stain killed him, he was found in the same alleyway as pro hero native, and we found Iida's blood on stains sword. If it's any consolation stain was arrested if you haven't heard about that yet."

Izuku was sitting in front trying so hard not to burst out in laughter, luckily no one but Aizawa could see his face, which he had a difficult time with to keep serious.

The rest of the day went on sombre, hell the next whole weeks went on sombre, everyone was shocked by their classmate's death, even the cheeriest ones, like Uraraka or Kirishima, didn't smile. Uraraka was affected most by his death because they were very close friends, she walked around with red and puffy eyes.

These days were quite peaceful for Midoriya since nobody had the energy nor the spirit to bother him. He actually started to think he should kill his classmates more often.

Eventually some other news came that brought everyone down even more.

"The final exams are coming up," Groans filled the classroom.
"The written part will be 40% of you grade and the practical 60, so try you hardest, plus ultra or whatever."

Izuku passed the written test with flying colours, stupid questions about heroics and some about basic history or math.

He was now standing outside together with his classmates, in front of them were several pro's and out of their homeroom teacher's scarf popped Nezu, the principal of UA of whom you can't quite identify what animal he is. He is the smarted person alive because of his quirk high specs.

"Welcome class 1a, for today's practical exam you will be fighting us pros!"

The class started mumbling amongst each other. "But I thought we would be fighting robots" one of them called out.
Izuku looked up surprised, he knew nothing of that, probably since he talks to no one, but still.

"We thought that, with the recent rise of villainy, you'd need an extra push to help you."
When the principal had finished Shota spoke, "Speaking of extra pushes, we are having a summer camp, if you don't pass the exam, you are not going, understood?"

"Yes sir!" they all responded, except Izuku, who just rolled his eyes while planning to fail the exam on purpose.

"Now I know it would be totally unfair for you to just fight us pro's head on, so you will be fighting us in pairs, and we will have these weights," he held up the weights in question, "That will slow us down. Any questions? No? okay then for the teams.

Ashido Mina and Kaminari Denki against Nezu,

Kirishima Ejirou and Sato Rikido against Cementoss,

Todoroki Shoto and Yaoyorozu Momo against Me, Erasure head,

Asui Tsuju and Tokoyami Fumkage against Ectoplasm,

Koda Koji and Jiro Kyoka against Present mic,

Bakugo Katsuki and Uraraka Ochaco against All might."

"We can't fight All might!" Uraraka cried out!

"Maybe you can't but I can! I''l kill him!." Bakugou yelled, he acknowledge her strength at the sports fetival, but that didn't mean he liked her. 

"May I go on?" Aizawa asked agitated.

"Yes sir!" Ochaco said embarrassed.

"Sero Hanta and Hagakure Toru against Power loader,

And lastly Shinshou Hitoshi and Midoriya Izuku against Midnight."

"Prepare the first group will have to go in 5 minutes."

They all went to the monitoring room, except for Mina and Denki who had to go up against Nezu.

Izuku turned to the purple haired boy next to him, who, now that he got a closer look at him, looked very, very, very sleep deprived. Izuku was really wondering why he didn't see that earlier.

"They choose the matches to be the most challenging for the students, Kaminari and Mina aren't the brightest students, and they have to go up against the smartest being alive."

"Yeah, no that you say it, I guess you are right." Hitoshi responded.

"Wait, you want to talk to me?" Izuku said, genuinely surprised the other would want to have a conversation with him, the only people who did, since he was four, were the members of the league of villains, and his mother, but she passed away when he was 7.

"Wait, you want to talk to me." Hitoshi said just as surprised as Izuku that another human being, that wasn't his parent, wanted to talk, or more specifically, respond to him. No one who knew what his quirk was, does and how it works wanted that.

"I'm more afraid of Kacchan's quirk than yours." Izuku shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks." Shinshou told him, which confused the other.

"For what?"

Shinsou looked away, "Nothing, just thanks, do you have a plan for our exam? Last exercise you came up with a pretty detailed plan, which worked great by the way."

Izuku smiled genuinely at him, "Thanks! And no, I haven't thought of anything yet but we will come up with something for sure!"

1060 words, this was okay I guess, now it's late and i want to sleep XD
Anyways, idk if anyone cares but I won't be able to post the coming 2 week or so for personal reasons. I hope you liked the chapter, Tips, Tops, Questions?
Have a nice day, or like in my case, sleep well. 

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k