Shall we begin?

SMASH!

Toga acted quickly and pushed Mina to the ground while Izuku took a fighting stance, not against the heroes, but toward the villain.

"Leave her alone you bastards!" He yelled at his friends.

Everyone in the room got restrained by the branches of Kamui Woods. Dabi tried to burn away the branches but gran torino kicked his head, successfully knocking the villain out.

"There is no escaping for you now, league of villains! Why you ask? Because we are here!" All Might said with his signature smile on his face.

"Not that anybody asked." Tomura muttered under his breath

"It's All might! They came right after the press conference!" Mister compress said shocked.
Toga let out an 'eek' these branches were too tight.

"You cannot lose sight of your defence, especially while attacking." Edgeshot came in with the police force, "Endeavour is waiting outside together with many other great forces, you have no chance of escaping, villains."

"That must have been a scary job holding out! Good job you two." All Might smiled at Midoriya and Mina.

Tomura started mumbling, "After all our scheming and plotting, the final boss show's up at our doorsteps. But you forgot one thing heroes, we're not the only ones you have to worry about. Kurogiri, bring then over to play!"

silence

"I'm sorry Tomura Shigaraki, but the Nomu they had set aside for us, they're gone!" Kurogiri announced with great dismay.

"Looks like you have a lot to learn, Tomura Shigaraki, your little league has taken things too lightly, like these teen's their incredible heroic spirits, and the police investigation. As well as our rage!" All Might boomed.

A few minutes earlier a group of heroes, including MT Lady, Best Jeanist, the pussy cats and gang orca, had captured all the Nomus, successfully taking them out of order, so since Kurogiri needs an exact location, he couldn't warp the Nomu to them.

"Your villainy end here, Shigaraki Tomura!"

"It end here huh?" Tomura raspy voice said, full of anger and frustration, "Don't be stupid, it's only just starting. Justice this, and peace that, it's all vague promises that you heroes make to keep a lid on this filthy society that you built. We're smashing through, though. And to do so we need to remove you out of the picture All Might. I've been making allies, so don't be foolish, this is where it all begins. Kurogiri!"

But the misty man seemed to be unconscious, Edgshot has fiddled with his brain to make him pass out.

Gran Torino looked at the league members, "You guys will be better off if you just take it easy, Hikiishi Kenji, Sako Atsuhiro, Toga Himiko, Bubaigawara Jin. Working with little to no intel and even less time, the police worked their fingers to the bone to figure out your identity. Don't you get it? There is nowhere to run. So Shigaraki, let me ask you, where is your sensei?" He glared at the young villain

Tomura started to panic and frantically looking around for anything that could safe him, "You gotta be kidding me, this can't- This can't, defeated? Just like that?"

"No one came to safe you? That must have hurt, right, Tenko Shimura?"
four-year-old Tomura sat against a wall on the street, hurt, broken and dirty. No one came to safe him, even when he cried for help, the people looked the other way, pretending not to see the little boy in front of them, now there was a man, he was wearing a suit, his hair was white and his eyes shone red.

Tenko looked up at the man, he was smiling at the little boy and reached out his hand, "Everyone just passed by didn't they? They pretended not to see, thinking some hero would come and safe the day." He kneeled down to the little boy's level, "Who decided to make the world this way? It's not your fault."

"No fucking way, get out of here and go. To. Hell." He spat at All might.
"Where is he!?" The man repeated his question.

"You'll be okay now." The white-haired man hoisted the little boy to his feet.

"I hate you!" Tomura yelled at All Might, to all the heroes in the room.

"I'm here for you." And the white-haired man carried the little boy away, taking him under his way, promising him protection.

Nomu started to appear everywhere, coming from some sort of black goo that formed in the air.
The heroes panicked, more and more started to appear, it didn't seem to end.

The black stuff started to come from the mouths of the villains and hostages, the heroes didn't notice until it was too late, they had disappeared.

All Might yelled in despair, he had lost them yet again, he failed to safe them all.

"Endeavor, we need back up!" Kamui Woods yelled.

Nomu also started to appear outside, attacking the police forces that were waiting there.

"Tsukauchi! Expand the evacuation zone!" Endeavor yelled at the detective, who immediately reacted and yelled through the coms, "Our investigation confirmed that this hideout was their location. Jeanist! Don't you have everything under control there?!" No answer, the coms stayed silent, "Jeanist?"

-Sabeltje-

"What happened?" Uraraka asked.
"They've got MT. Lady, gang orca and even the number four hero best jeanist!" Kirishima said exited, standing on Todoroki's shoulder to see what was going on.
"Mister tiger is down there too!" Momo said.

"Ew, are these things really alive?" Mt. lady asked, she had her quirk on and she way holding one of the nomu. "Isn't it strange for a job to be this easy, Jeanist? I guess I should've gone with All Might's team afterall."

"You must learn to distinguish between difficult and important." The number four hero replied.

"Ragdoll, come on! Talk to me!" Tiger was shacking his teammate, who seemed to be in some for of coma state and wasn't reacting to anyone. "What did they do to you ragdoll?"

"See, the pro heroes were able to take action faster than we could." Momo pointed out. "We should leave now, there is nothing left for us to do!"

"They mentioned All Might's team, so that must be where Mina and that stupid deku are." Bakugou said to his classmates.

"If All Might's there, then we really have nothing to worry about." Uraraka said, "So let's hurry and-" before she could finish her sentence, a menacing aura filled the air, it made them all freeze up. They had felt powerful aura's before, All Might's who gave them hope sometimes Izuku would let out a murderous aura that made them shiver, but nothing felt as strong as this one, they almost didn't dare to breath.

The voice spoke up again, "I'm sorry Tiger, but I've had my eyes on her quirk for a while now, it was just too good, I had to have it."
The man's voice was filled with power and confidence, you could slowly start to see a form appear from the darkness.

"Stop. Not another step!" Gang orca put his head out and although he still had authority it felt like a child telling its parent to stop, his voice was uncertainty and felt weak compared to man's voice.

"Is he with the league?" Tiger asked, not being able to see the man quite yet. "Someone needs to get a light over there."

"Ever since I was reduced to this," The man's voice was laced with disgust and frustration, "I've not been able to stock up as many as before."

A foot appeared in the light and then you could see the man's whole body, he was wearing a suit and some sort of construction mask was covering his entire head, tubed where connected to it and seemed to go into his body again.

He let out a powerful attack and blew away all the heroes on the sight, leaving a path of destruction in its wake.

He floated up into the air, "Tomura has only just learned to think for himself, to carve his own path for the future. So, if possible, I'd like to keep anyone from interfering with that."

All this took only a few seconds, the heroes in training that were hiding still frozen in fear, they couldn't move, they could barely breath, all they could feel was death, fear and despair, so this is what the number one villain felt like.

"Well, shall we begin?" 

AAAAHHHHH FiNNALY
i'm so so so sorry guys, i know it's been a while, i've just been rather busy, normally i don't update on a day like this but i felt like you guys deserved it.
Sadly i have to announce that this might happen more often, this absolutely doesn't mean that the story is discontinued, and i'll try to update every Saturday still, but i'm in a bit of a bad place mentally so sometimes I just don't get to writing.
I hope you guys don't mind, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter which has 1407 words btw

Your writer, Sabeltje