take my hand

The next morning, they were all woken by their teachers. Groaning the teens stood up, got dressed and walked outside, all of them wishing they were still in their bed enjoying their dreams.

When they had all gathered outside Aizawa spoke to them, "Today the real training camp begins, ideally you will emerge stronger. Strong enough to pass the provisional licence exam.
More specifically there's a growing hostile force out there." Some kids glared at Izuku, who kept a straight face.

"Through this you'll be prepared to face it, to stay sharp and work hard. To start, here Bakugou." He grabbed a soft ball from his pocket and tossed it to the boy. "Throw this as far as you can, using your quirk. Last time, when school started, your record was 705.2 meters, let's see how much you have improved"

The boy smirked and grabbed the ball from the man's hand.

"Go to hell!" he yelled while throwing the ball with a loud explosion. When the ball landed, he looked at Aizawa with a smug expression on his face, waiting for the results.

"Seven hundred point six metres." He said while showing them the results.

"That's not much further than before." The blonde noted, a tad bit frustrated.

"You all have been through a lot the past few months, and undoubtedly you've all grown, but it's only your technique and mind that have matured.
Well, and your bodies a bit. But as you've all just seen, your quirks haven't kept up with the pace. Starting today you'll improve your quirks." He smiled psychotically, even Deku was impressed by this, Aizawa would make a scary villain if he ever became one. "This'll be so hard that you are going to wish you were dead. Try and do you best to stay alive." 

With that his speech ended and the training had started, for everyone a special test was designed to bring their quirk to their max.Todoroki was put in a bathtub and was forced to bring it to boiling and freeze it over constantly after each other.
Bakugou had to make as big as possible explosions and Kirshima had to withstand them, Tokoyami had to stay in a dark cave and try and control dark shadow in there, Kaminari had to release as much volt as he can without frying his own brain.
For Izuku there was basic endurance training since it was not known he had a quirk, he had to do 100 push ups, 200 sit-ups, 100 squads, run 50 laps around the training camp and repeat over and over again.

-sabeltje-

Class one B and vlad king were standing on the camping ground a bit away from the other hero class.

"Okay class get moving! Class one A is already at it, we are going to improve our quirks! One A stole or spotlight the first and the second semester, but now it is our time to shine!" The man said determent.

One of the teens spoke up. "You say improve our quirks like it is nothing, but there is twenty of us and we all have very different quirks, how do you plan on going at this?"

Vlad king began explaining as they walked to where the other class was training. "When you overuse your muscles during training your fibbers tear, but they recover and grow back stronger than before. Quirks are practically the same, they grow stronger when you push past your limit and grow weaker when neglected. Which mean you are going to do exactly that, smash past your limits!"

-sabeltje-

Tsukauchi was standing in front of a door, it was a normal door, green with a metal doorknob. It was a normal door from a normal apartment in a normal neighbourhood. He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it.
He waited in front of the green for about a minute before he rang the bell again because no one had opened.
This time he heard sound inside, the sound of falling glass and an angry voice.