Mall

(For my little sister XD)

"Izuku?" Shigaraki asked while standing in front of the open fridge.

"Hmm?" Izuku hummed in response.

"When I checked this morning there were still two pieces of bacon left in this fridge, now there are none. Care to explain why?"

"fuck" he mumbled, not loud enough for the other to hear.

Tomura could get a little, well, angry if he doesn't get his bacon.

"I have no clue where your bacon could have gone, maybe a hero came in and stole it?" Izuku asked as he tried distracting his blue haired friend from the fact that he obviously ate his bacon.

"Izuku."

"Y-yeah"

"Where. Is. My. Bacon?"

"You know what? I have to get something at the mall anyways and I can get your bacon while I'm there." He smiled as he backed away from Tomura.

"Fine, and we are all out of frosted flakes, get those too."

"All right, be right back, and I might take some Chapstick with me too."

He hurried out the door before Tomura could reply to him.

"Guys, guys." Mina yelled as she ran up to her class. "I have an idea!" she cheered. "Mina, we are not in the mood for one of your stupid games." Bakugo commented. "Please listen." She pleaded. "Fine but make it quick." "So, while I was sitting in class, not listening to Mr. Aizawa, I came up with a plan to cheer us all up and get our mind of things. We should go to the mall with the whole class!"

"We can't go with the whole class; we are missing 3 students from which 2 are never coming back." Uraraka quietly spoke in a sad voice.

"4, we are missing 4 students, Deku is also gone." Kirishima mumbled.

"Heh? What was that shitty hair?" Bakugo asked angrily.

"I said that Izuku Midoriya has been missing for almost a month now, and that he is probably dead."

"Not you too, I can't believe you'd even think about comparing that- that thing to our classmates!" Uraraka shouted.

"He was human to you know. He just wanted to help people. He did nothing wrong! And we? We treated him horrible, like he was not human! You all- I- we don't deserve to be hero's with how we treated Izuku!" He ran off with tears in his crimson eyes.

"Kirishima!" Uraraka shouted while she ran after him and tried to grab his arm.

"No, I need to be alone now, I'm not coming with you to the mall, go without me please." Iida walked up to Uraraka and gently tugged her arm. "Come, let him be, he'll come around."

"All right then, who will come to the mall?" Mina asked hopeful.

"We'll come but Tsu is still a bit sick from the fire." Uraraka replied.
"That's fine we'll just have to look out for her then!"

In the end everybody except Kirishima agreed to go to the mall. They all needed some fun and they thought this would be the perfect opportunity to have some.

Izuku was walking in the mall. He already bought everything he needed and was looking around for a gift for Toga. Tomorrow was valentine's day and he wanted to give her something nice, something that would make her happy.

While he was looking around something caught his eye, a group of people to be specific.

Class 1a was walking right there, one storey below him.

A horrible and wonderful idea hit him

He pulled his hood up and put his hands in his pocket so his class wouldn't recognise him as he walked down to his destination.

The security room.

He saw the two guards that were on duty at that moment chatting together while looking at the screens.

'Let's try something out' Izuku thought as he focused his power on the guard on the left.

He closed his eyes and waited he opened them and then...

Nothing had happed.

The guards were still chatting just as they were before.

Izuku grew frustrated and angry. He was just about grab is knife to kill the guard with his hands, when suddenly the guard he focused his anger on slumped down and fell from his chair to the ground.

Izuku felt a sharp pain in the back of his head that lasted for a second.

Izuku grimaced from the pain but as soon as it went away he smiled triumphantly although the green-haired boy couldn't ignore the feeling that he had lost something, he just wasn't able to figure out what. 'Whatever, if I can't figure it out it mustn't be important right? Let's just move on.'The other guard was sitting next to his colleague worried. Izuku put on a shocked expression and ran into the room."What happed to him? Is he all right?"

"I don't know he just suddenly collapsed; he's still breathing."

"Great" Izuku said while he walked to the door and locked it. Then he walked towards the two men again, pulled out a knife and put it against the neck of the guard that was not brain dead on the ground. "Now do exactly as I say, or you die."

"What- what are you doing kid?"

"What does it look like?"

"You-" the guard started but Deku interrupted him.

"Shut up, that was a rhetorical question."

Izuku pulled the guard up, being careful not to cut him so badly that he'd die, but not careful enough that there was no cut in the man's neck at all.

He pushed him towards the control panels.

"Put the mall on complete lockdown, I want nobody in, nobody out, understand?"

The guard put up a shaky thumb and pushed a button down. Suddenly all the windows and doors where blocked, not even a bit of sunlight was able to get in.

"Thank you so much for your help sir! Because of this I will reward you, I will give you a very quick death." Deku said in a happy tone before slicing the man's carotid artery.

He walked out of the room after unlocking it, completely covered in blood.

He looked around and he noticed that everybody fled into the stores, but he didn't bother going after them because the normal civilians where not his main target, class 1a was.

"Oh hero's~ come play with me!" He yelled with a crazed look in his eyes

"What do you want extra!"

Deku turned around and saw his childhood friend standing there, together with his former classmates.

"Oh Kacchan, let's have a little fun please!"

Izuku pulled down his hood and looked Katsuki in the eyes while smiling a murderous smile.

"D-deku?"

A/n

anddd 1081 words,

I'm sorry i haven't posted for a while! My sister really wanted Shigaraki to have a bacon obsession so yeah that's that. If you want to see anything included in the story please feel free to comment or send me a message. 

Love you all! have a very nice day! remember that you are amazing and that there are people that care for you!

see you guys next chapter