Internships (Edited)

"What do you mean you know where he is?" Tomura questioned

"I know where he is, they are keeping him in UA!" she yelled excited jumping up and down.

"Why would you think that?" he frowned.

"I heard him, he commentated for the sports festival! He's in UA!"

"How the fuck are we going to get him out of UA?" Tomura asked, more to himself than to anyone else.

"That doesn't worry, we know where he is so now, we will figure something out I'm sure of it!"

-Sabeltje-

Why would Hawks draft him for the internships? He knows that he is a villain and has no intention of becoming a hero.

"Hey Deku, who the fuck drafted you?"

"Hawks" he replied with a grin because he knows I'd piss the other off.

"What?! The fucking number 3 hero? Did you use fucking mind control on him or something?"

Izuku's heart skipped a beat, did he figure out his quirk? But he kept a straight face as he turned around to face Bakugou. "Maybe he saw that no one in this class is worthy of becoming a hero and therefore drafted a villain."

"Fuck off quirkless loser." Katsuki cursed. 

Izuku just scoffed.

Aizawa spoke up, "Well, you have until the end of the week to choose someone for your internships, good luck."

Izuku ended up picking Hawks because of the obvious reason that he was his only option. That's how he ended standing in front of the ginormous building that was Hawk's agency.

"Well, I will leave now, you are in a building full of pro's I don't think you need my supervision anymore." Aizawa said as he walked back to the black car that brought them here.
He had to go with the green haired teen to the location of his internship because he was not allowed to go anywhere alone.

After Aizawa left Izuku walked towards the first sidekick he saw, "Hey I'm here for the internship with hawks, can you point me to the direction where is office is?"

"Oh, hey kid what's your name?"

"Does it matter? Can you just point me to Hawks' office?" He said, not bothering to be polite.

"Well, someone is grumpy." The hero told him, when he didn't react they continued "his office is on the fifth floor, walk down the hallway, take a left and then at the end of the hallway you are at then."

Izuku just walked away not bothering to thank the hero. He followed the directions and soon stood in front of the door of Hawks' office.

He went to knock but the door already flew open, it was opened by a few red feathers belonging to the hero in front of him.

"Heya kid, welcome to my agency!"

"Why did you pick me?" Izuku cut to the case, he didn't feel like being nice or polite.

"Huh, that's how you start off." The winged hero put a hand on his heart, acting offended.

"I really don't feel like talking, just tell me why you picked me." Izuku said impatiently.

"Well, I thought you were interesting, and I enjoyed talking with you." The man said with a big smile.

"You do realise I have no intention whatsoever to become a hero, right?" Izuku mentioned, eyebrow raised.