Media

Izuku was sitting on what felt like a chair, he was tied up, around him he heard people talking.
He slowly opened his eyes, he looked around, he saw a brown couch, a bar that Kurogiri was standing behind, cleaning a glass that Izuku presumed he had been cleaning for the past few hours.

He was home.

His eyes ran over the people that were standing in the bar, his eyes stopped at Shigaraki, who was sitting on a bar stool twirling a drink in his hand, one finger not touching the glass.

Izuku gave his blue haired friend a questioning look, why the fuck was he tied up, the man just shrugged and smirked, this probably was some sort of game. 

Then his eyes landed on a beautiful blonde girl that he had the privilege to call his girlfriend, she was standing in the back of the bar and gave him a smile.

Suddenly Tomura stood up, "Well hero, seems like you've finally woken up."

oh, he was going to play like this, might as well play along.

"Release me now villain, All might," he almost gagged at the name, "Will come and get me!"

Toga skipped toward him, "But little hero, all might doesn't even know where you are!"
"You will not get away with this! The heroes will find me, I know it!" He was doing his best to hold in his laughter.

"Oh come on now hero," Tomura started speaking again, "Deep down you know they won't come for you, the heroes never cared for you anyways."
"That's not true! All might saves everyone!" He was really wondering how the other villains hadn't picked up on their 'game' yet, the disgust must have been so clear on his face when he said that last line.

"You better release me now villains, you're not going to win this!"
After that they all couldn't hold it anymore and the three of them burst out laughing, all the other villain looked at them confused. 

"But seriously," Izuku said while laughing, "these chains are uncomfortable."
Tomura walked up to him and disintegrated the chains that were keeping him tied to the chair, he held out his hand, minus his pinkie finger, and pulled Izuku up.

Finally someone spoke up, "What?" was all Dabi could muster.

Izuku, Tomura and Himiko looked at them, "Oh, yeah, so, hi guys." Izuku said.
"Hi guys, that's all?" Toga giggles.

"Yeah, I don't know what to say! You guys went on and recruited new people without telling me, this is on you."
"Okay, that's true." Himiko admitted, "Okay guys, this is Izuku, you guys can refer to him as Deku, he Is also a member of the league of villain! And we like him way better than you guy!"
Izuku laughed at Toga's introduction of him.

"If he is a villain, then why was he with the heroes." Spinner asked them.
"Who do you think gave you the location of the training camp?" Izuku said.

"You did?" He asked.

"Yes, but anyways," he went to sit behind the bar, "This arm is still broken, and it hurst like hell."

-Sabeltje-

Momo was laying in her bed staring at the ceiling, she felt so useless, during the attack she couldn't do anything but put that tracker on the nomu, hopefully the heroes can do something with that.

She didn't even know if all of her friends made it out alive.
Suddenly the door to her room opened and her classmates started walking in, "Hey Yaoyorozu! Looks like you're awake!" Uraraka exclaimed.