Damn Heroes

"I just said that."

"Anyways, so stupid Deku got a bitch now."

"I swear, call her a bitch one more time." Izuku said through clenched teeth.

"Or what? I bet your bitch could-" But he was interrupted by a scarred fist colliding with his jaw. He fell backwards on the stone ground then quickly stood up and spit out a little bit of blood.

"Oh, you are so going to pay for that." He threw a punch at him, but Izuku dodged.

"Toga darling, care for some blood?" he asked his girlfriend smirking

"Always." She replied while pulling a knife from her boot, she always carries one around with her.

"I- blood? Er, guys? I know you knew this dude from middle school, but I don't think this is a good idea."

"Oh, come on, what can he do? He's just a pathetic, quirkless, loser." One of the boys spat, stressing every word.

"Oh, really." Deku chuckled while dodging another punch from Haruto.

Suddenly Toga lunged at him stabbed her knife into his arm. "You know, I really don't enjoy being called a bitch."

"Fuck, that hurts." He yelled out while taking a few steps back.

Because, even though he is violent, he mostly picked on people that where weaker than him, so he was not a very experienced fighter. And he was still a teenaged boy that had never really gotten major injuries, so being stabbed made him stand back. This, however, didn't mean that he stopped wanting to hurt Izuku, if anything, it made him want to hurt him more.

He turned to his friends "Why are you just standing there? Hit him!"

"Haruto, that girl has a knife."

"Are you scared of a quirkless and a girl? pathetic."

This hurt the fragile egos of the young boys, all the previous bullies of Midoriya attacked at once, leaving their new friend standing by the front door looking worried that something will happen to his classmates.

Izuku en Toga, both way better trained, Izuku even by the famous UA, dodged all their punches and deliver a few of their own. After a few minutes all the boys were bloodied and bruised, and the other people that were there previously, had either ran outside or left the room via the door in the of the store.

Toga was sitting or her knees with a knife above the head of one of the young men and just about to stab him when a bright light flashed on.

"Tokyo Hero department. Put the weapons down, we have the place surrounded, cooperate or you will be taken with force!"

Deku looked out the window and saw several police cars and the pro heroes Erasurehead and Midnight, they couldn't win this fight.

Deku put up his hands and turned to the window.

"Don't stand up, they did not see you yet." He told Toga with minimal lip movement

"If you drink his blood, you can still get away, he is knocked out, transform into him and lay down next to him."

"Won't they see that we look exactly the same?"

"Kill him, then cut off his face. By the time they will be able to identify him you will be long gone."

"You will be blamed for his death."

"I will think of something, now do it fast or you will get caught."

Himiko slit his throat then began to cut up his face until it was nothing but a bloodied mass of flesh. She ingested his blood then transformed into the boy and laid down on the floor next to him.