Smash

The heroes and police officers were standing outside together, the press conference had just ended.

Everyone was gathered there for the raid on the league of villains, they were going to retrieve their students.

All the top heroes were there; All might, Endeavour, Best Jeanist, MT lady and many more.
They were talking among each other, Endeavour was complaining, not to anyone in particular.

"Why do I have to clean up UA's messes? I got places to be." His flames shone bright, it was rather late and dark outside, so they were even more notable than usual.

Best Jeanist noticed his complains, "Oh come on, you're an alum, aren't you?"
Endeavour just put his arms over each other.
"This isn't just UA's call you're heeding, try to see the bigger picture."
Endeavor didn't seem satisfied with this but at least he held his mouth shut.

This mission was important for the preservation of their hero society, they had to settle this right here, right now, with full force.

"They also took my partner ragdoll away from us, so I've got a personal stake in this game!" Tiger said. He would make sure his colleague and friend would return safely.

Detective Tsukauchi began to explain the plan to everyone. "Based on the tracking device placed by one of the students we can assume these villains occupy multiple hideouts. That said, our investigation has determined the current location of the abducted students, we'll be sending bulk of our personnel there, and remember, retrieving the hostages is top priority. At the same time, we'll move in on the other possible hideout. By cutting off all paths of retreat we'll be able to take down the whole organisation."

Gran Torino was standing next to his old student, All might. It was quite a sight, such a small man next to the 220-centimetre-tall number one hero.

"Toshinori." The old man began. All Might looked at his old teacher with a smile.
The man continued, "Recruiting me of all people, that must mean..."
"Of all people, hardly. Gran Torino! With a situation as big as this we can be sure he'll make a move!"

Naomasa yelled, "We're up against the clock here! Don't give those villains time to pull anything off!"

-Sabeltje-

Kirishima, Shoto and Momo were standing in front of the hospital, it was dark outside, they were waiting if any more of their classmates would show up, if not they'd leave in ten minutes.

Then two people came from the hospital toward their direction, they were Uraraka and Bakugou.

"Bakubro?" Kirshima asked surprised, he, like the rest, didn't expect the explosive blonde to come.

"Yeah! I came, don't make a big deal out of it! I'm not here to save that stupid Deku, he's probably happy living his villain life, I just want to save Mina, it's what heroes do!"

Before anyone could go into that Momo spoke up, "Alright guys, this is a job for the pro's, watching from the side lines without interfering is what we should be doing. But like you guys I also can't just stand by and do nothing, so a compromise should be made, we'll try and help and save our classmates without fighting, since legally we just can't take action."

They all nodded in agreement, even Bakugou 

"Alright then, the coordinates on the tracker point to Yakohama city in Kanagawa, specifically Kamino ward. It should be a two-hour trip from here in Nagano, so we'll arrive around ten.

When they arrived in the city, they first went to a store to disguise themselves, it was Momo's idea.
When they walked out, they were all wearing costumes that made them look older.

"We're out in town at night, a bunch of children sulking around would be too suspicious." She smiled proudly at her idea.

Untill Todoroki spoke up, "Yoayorozu wouldn't this stuff have been free if you had just made it with your quirk?"

She got flustered and started to quickly explain her reasoning, "well that wouldn have been against the rules! If I used my quirk willy-nilly like that then the circulation of good would... Right! One citizen shouldn't abuse their powers to influence the economy."

Then they heard someone yell, "Oi it that UA."

They saw everyone watching a big screen that was playing the press conference. Their teachers and Nezu were being constantly attacked with question that tried to incriminate them by the reporters.

They made them look like the bad guys, Bakugou frowned at this.

The crowd began to mumble amongst themselves, disappointed at UA, they were all talking, but still the students were in hands of villains.

People were starting to lose their trust.

They walked down the streets and were now almost at the location the tracker showed them.
"There are no lights on, it doesn't feel like there is anyone at home." Kirishima said, hands in his pocket.

"They hid a tree in a forest, made it look like just another abandoned warehouse." Bakugou told his friend.

One of them got the brilliant idea to go around the back and that's what ended them up in a very narrow path.

"We can't make a move until we know it's safe, at least no one can spot us here." Uraraka told them, trying to shine some light on the situation.

Kirishima pointed up, "Look there that window! We should be able to look inside."

"Won't it be too dark to see anything?" Shoto questioned.

"I can always make some dark vision gear." Momo suggested, but Kirishima told her no.

"I actually have something right here. You can get anything online these days. I could only afford one but, when I was thing about what I could do, I thought this might come in handy." He pulled out a night vision camera he could look through.

"Alright, if gravity bitch can make shitty hair lighter with her quirk, he will be able to look through the window." Even though Uraraka was offended by the rude way Bakugou spoke about her, but she still did what he suggested, it just made the most sense.

"What can you see up there Kirshima?" Shoto asked him.

He looked around with his night vision tool, "Well, it's pretty dirty in there, but otherwise nothing-" He stopped speaking.

"What is it?" Bakugou yelled at his friend.

"It's dozens of them, no way they're just sitting there like that, it's all Nomu!"

-Sabeltje-

Izuku and toga walked down the hallway, into Mina's room, they opened the door.

The pinked haired girl smiled at them, she wasn't chained anymore and had some pillows and a blanket.

"Hey mina! Do you have an answer for us?" Izuku cut straight to the point, they didn't have time to play around.

Toga poked him, "Hey, you don't have to be so blunt!"

"Well, what's the use in prevaricating?" He looked at Mina, wanting an answer.

"Alright so I thought about it, and I would like to join your group-" Toga cheered and jumped in the air. "ohh this is going to be so fun! Then we can have girl talk and manicures and games." Her face suddenly turned dark, "As long as you keep away from my Izuku."

Mina laughed, "I wouldn't dare to touch him." She reassured the blonde, before she continued. "But as I was saying, I'd like to join your group, but with some conditions."

Izuku nodded, "Go on."

"Alright, first of all I refuse to kill, I won't do it, if you want me to, I'm out. Second of all, I won't be actively working against my friends, you can do it, but I won't. And last, I will not be harming my parents in any way, they might not have been the best parents, but they are still the people who raised me, and I care about them."

Izuku smiled at her, "Alright, that can be arranged, what we ask of you is mostly information, you can more easily access information through your parents. And we might ask you to fight sometimes, I'm not going to lie, that's going to be unavoidable in this line of work, but you don't need to kill, just subdue the enemy."

"So, what's going to happen now?" She asked them.

"Well, I'll inform you of the plans now, and then we'll go to the bar together. First off, you must know that betrayal will lead to death, and probably a lot of pain, just so that you're warned."

Mina nodded, she expected as much, you usually don't get to join a criminal organisation and then just say, 'alright guys, this was fun, but I'm out of here now, see you around.' That's just not how it works.

"We're going to return to UA together, it is obvious that the heroes will come and safe us, so when that happens, we return with them, play hero for a while. I'll tell you when it's time to say goodbye to that. For now that's all you need to know, you'll hear it when we got a mission for you."

Toga heisted the pink haired girl up, "Let's go meet the others!" She told her and then dragged her by the arm out of the room, excited to have a new friend.

The rest of the league was sitting in the bar, watching the press conference, it had just ended, Izuku saw Aizawa bow.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door, "Did someone order pizza?"
Twice yelled, "You have the wrong address!"

"SMASH!"

-Your lovely author sabeltje
Please don't murder me for leaving it like this- If you do at least make the death threats creative.
1600 words, ain't that neat?
I don't know if I like this chapter, at least I don't dislike it.
Let me know what you thought of it!
have a great day, one week before Christmas!!!
I'll probably not be posting on Christmas just so you know, and if I do it'll be my special present for you guys.
Have a wonderful day!