Tag

Tag, you're it

Midoriya said with a crazed smile on his face, the wasn't visible because of the mask, he grabbed a knife from his inner pocket and held it against the neck of the boy under him. He pushed the knife harder against his neck and it started to bleed a little. 

"Stop villain, you won't get away with this." Ojiro managed to force out. Izuku laughed at this. A while ago he would have said the same thing, but it all seemed so ridiculous to right now, "Have you ever seen a villain who stopped when somebody said that?"

He pushed the knife harder, but just before he could swipe it to the side to kill his former classmate, he was pushed to the side by multiple arms.

Izuku jumped up on his feet and looked who prevented him from killing Ojiro.

He looked Shoji right in the eyes and released such murderous intent that the two boys in front of him took a step back.

Izuku didn't even notice this, he just was so angry, it felt good, to be angry, he hadn't been in fifteen years, never had the privilege to be, you didn't get to be angry as a quirkless.

"S-stop right there villain, we won't play y-your stupid game, you lost, it's two a-against one now, leave." He managed to force out.
Deku snorted, "oh really? I think you are just a sore loser. And since you decided so interrupt me you will be disqualified." He chuckled and made eye contact with the masked boy.

"No stop, you will-" But before he could finish his sentence he was cut off and his eyes turned dead. Izuku walked up to Shoji and waved his hand in front of his face. He gave no reaction. 

"It worked, it worked, it worked." The green haired boy jumped around cheering, completely forgetting that there was another boy next to him.

"W-what did you do to him!?" This snapped him back to reality. "Oh, you are still here? Honestly, you should have ran away." He chuckled. "But that too late right now." He purposefully ignored the question the other boy asked, he didn't feel like explaining himself, he didn't need to explain himself.
 Izuku made connection with Shoji and focused on one thought.

'Kill him.'

Before the Ojiro could do anything, he was once again held to the ground, but this time by his own classmate. "W-what are you-" Before he could finish his sentence four hands were put on his head and a loud crack could be heard while his neck snapped, and the light slowly faded from the boys eyes.

Izuku released his control over Shoji while he started to chuckle, and those chuckles soon turned into maniacal laughter that could be heard throughout the whole of USJ and send shivers down the spine of all the heroes.

This felt so much different than that woman, he felt powerful, he was finally in control, it felt good? Yes it felt good, he couldn't stop himself from laughing, it wasn't a laugh out of amusement, it was more a feeling, something, some sort of tension that needed to be released and this was the way.

"My oh my, did you just kill your own classmate?" He asked the other boy who was now staring at his own hands and the boy underneath him in shock. He started shaking his friend, "Ojiro? Ojiro wake up!"

"He's not going to wake up, you killed him with your very own hands, Snap, neck broken." Shoji shook his head. "Stop! I didn't- what did you- What did I- what did I do!?"

He was freaking out and scrabbled away from the dead body of his classmate and Izuku. "No no no no, stop! this can't be real, I wouldn't-" He was breathing very fast and looking at his hands.

"You know originally I was going to kill you too, but I have made up my mind, this is way more entertaining." He grinned, bit still had that feeling, that need for destruction, that anger, so he threw a knife at the other boy's leg. "But that I let you live doesn't mean that I won't injure you."