Stains

The scene Izuku saw was interesting to say the least, Iida was laying on the dirty ground in an alleyway with the hero killer stain standing next to him with a sword to his neck.

Behind the two was laying, slumped down to the brick wall, the pro hero native, he seemed to be paralysed for he was not taking action of any sort.

The infamous villain that stood with his back turned to Izuku slowly turned around and looked him in the eyes.

Izuku casually strolled towards his classmate and fellow murder but stopped when a bloodied katana was pointed toward his neck.

"Well, this sure is an interesting situation."

"Leave kid, this is no playground."

Izuku cocked his head to the side and smirked. "But I just wanted to play."

From the ground you could hear Iida "Leave Deku, this is my fight."

"And how's that going for ya?"

"Listen to your friend, leave." Stain started to sound annoyed, his patience was running out.

"I actually have one question for you Stain, would you join the league of villains?" Izuku asked glancing down at the blade that was still pointed at his neck.

"What? Aren't you a hero in training?" he still didn't lower his sword.

"Not quite, but you didn't answer my question."

"No, they're a group of kids with no conviction, now leave."

"I'd like you to reconsider their offer, and ask you for a favour, can I kill him?"

Stains eyes squinted under his mask "What?"

"I want to kill the Ingenium wannabe." Izuku smiled, as if he asked for ice cream on a sunny day.

"Why do you want to kill him." Stain asked, still wary about the green haired teen in front of him.

"Let's just say that his behaviour wasn't very 'hero like' towards me." He stepped to the side, away from the blade, at least he tried, stain followed his with the katana."

"No, and about the league, that look in your eyes."

He lowered his sword.

"Is one of pure madness, I'll never join you." He dashed forward and tried to slash Izuku.

Deku dodged just in time, "Well I guess this is useless then."

He activated mind control, or at least he tried to, he hadn't had much practice with the quirk and Stain was quite strong minded so he failed to put the other man under his control.

"Fuck." He mumbled as he tried again, then again, over and over, again and again, but it wouldn't work.

"You have no conviction, no ideals!" two knifes were thrown, one he managed to dodge but the other slightly cut his cheek. This was not good.

Yes, he was trained, but Stain was way stronger and more skilled than him, with help he might have been able to take the man on but on his own he was bound to lose, if only he could activate his quirk.

Stain jumped towards him, and he rolled to the side, thinking he had evaded the attack.

"You should have left kid." Stain grabbed the knife that had cut his cheek, a single droplet of blood could be seen, Stain's tongue went over the knife and Midoriya felt himself freeze, he was now unable to move.

Stain slowly walked towards him, "People like you are the ones I despise most, you kill people for fun, your only conviction is your own madness, you are the worst of the worst and there for you deserve to die."

He raised his blade, the moonlight reflected on it the katana flashed, Stain's red scarfs fluttered in the wind. His eyes shone a menacing red, Izuku couldn't move his head to look away, nor could he close his eyes, his fate was sealed. The blade came down, he waited for the impact, but it never came. The sword had stopped just before his face, if he were to move even one centimetre his nose would be cut, stain stood there, frozen, or not really frozen for he was blinking.

It took Izuku a few seconds to realise that he had his quirk active, it had worked!

Slowly but surely, he began to regain control over his own body and was able to stand up, after rolling over to make sure the blade didn't cut him.

"Cool!" He glanced at Iida who let out confused noises, you would say that he wore a confused expression but that was impossible since he was still frozen.

"Well Iida, I guess the cat is out of the bag now huh? Surprise, I have a quirk. But it doesn't really matter that you know at this point I guess; I'm going to kill you anyways."

"You will not get away with this!" The blue haired teen said, although it sounded rather strange because he could not move his lips.

"And why is that? I think I can just kill you here, and then walk away, blaming it on stain."

"You will be put to jail, good always wins!"

"What makes you better than me? Heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin."

"Murderer!" Izuku saw that Iida was also slowly regaining his movement.

"Well, I guess I'll have to end this quickly." He walked up to stain, pulled out his own knife and cut off a bit of cloth from the man's scarf, with that he grabbed the katana from the villain's hand and walked up to his classmate.

He held up the blade, "Goodbye Iida." He slammed it down on the boy's neck, the blade pierced trough the other's throat, a puddle of blood started immediately form under the hero in training, a stream of blood ran down his neck from where the blade was still stuck in his flesh, to the ground and into both his helmet and suit.

Iida had regained his movement his arm shot up, Izuku pulled out the now bloodied sword and the hand fell back completely limp.
Iida Tenya had died, in a filthy alleyway in the middle of Mustafa.

He looked around the moonlit alleyway, pro hero native was still there.

"I can't leave any witnesses now, can I?" Whether he was talking to himself or to the brainwashed stain was unclear, either way, he walked to the man that sat slumped against the wall and cleanly slit his throat, blood drained down to his costume which was soon soaked.

"Well, that certainty was an interesting ending of my internships."

He carefully put the sword back in stains hand and took the piece of cloth, that had used to make sure there were no fingerprints that belonged to him on it, with him.

He walked towards the city where the heroes finally finished fighting the Nomu, he had released Stain from his control when he was far enough that he would be able to follow him.

He regrouped with Hawks who gave him a lecture about not listening to him, he was dropped off at Aizawa's house and said his goodbyes to the winged hero. This was the ending of his internships.

Later when he was in his room, lying on his bed, he heard the man talking on the phone, Stain had been arrested.

"I'd say the past week has been productive." He looked at the ceiling for a long while, going over everything that had happened, his encounter with Tomura.

"One day we will all be together, in a new world we have created, where we can be ourselves without worry."

After another while he fell asleep, dreamless but peaceful.

1300 words, I am proud of this chapter, I think it turned out well. (unlike the previous one)
I hope you also enjoyed it! Feel free to comment or ask questions, tips, tops.
Have a nice day!
Sabeltje

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k