Important announcement

"Fucking hell we can't find him anywhere. We checked every single prison in the area and none of my contacts could tell me anything." Tomura disintegrated his fifth glass today.

Toga was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket, sad and alone because she missed her boyfriend and was scared that the heroes did anything bad to him.

She turned on the tv, the UA sports festival was on, she was about to turn it off again, but she heard something.

"Dear everyone, welcome to the UA Sports festival!"

"I hope friends and family are watching, enjoy the show!"

She jumped up and ran to her friend "Tomura! I know where he is!"

-I'm going to do this from no on-

He walked inside and Aizawa showed him around.
At the end of the hallway where the stairs to the first floor. If you walked out of the hallway through a door on the left side, you came to the living room, with a brown couch, tv and some pictures. On the couch sat a red tabby cat.
From the living room you could walk to the kitchen which was separated from it by a wall.
But there was a gap in the wall above the counter, so you could see the kitchen.

Upstairs was a bathroom, that contained a shower as well as a bath, toilet and sink with a mirror. Aizawa's bedroom was also there, he was not shown how that looked inside.
There was a black and white Persian cat sitting at the top of the stairs.

"How many cats do you have?!"

Apparently Aizawa had 5 cats, the two he already saw were called Minoes and Loki, the first was the red and the latter the black and white.
The others were a black ragdoll cat named Luna, a calico cat named Nala and Bengal cat named Milo.

There were 2 more doors upstairs and he was led to one completely at the end.

They walked into a diminutive room, it barely fit a single bed, closet and a very small desk. You couldn't walk through the room with 2 people next to each other.

"This will be your room from now on, get comfortable." With that Aizawa walked away.

Izuku laid down on his bed, this wasn't too bad, sure the room wasn't big but at least he had a room.
With his dad he had to sleep on the couch more often than not, because the man had drunken friends over who needed a place to stay and then slept in the young boy's room.

He didn't have any possessions other that the suit he got from Toga and his UA uniform, so he didn't have to arrange anything in his room.

-Sabeltje-

The weekend flew by and before he knew he was sitting next to present mic and Aizawa, watching the famous UA sports festival.

"Remind me again why I have to be here?" Izuku asked both annoyed and bored.

"Because you can't be left alone, and every pro hero is watching."

"Hello Japan! Welcome to the UA Sports festival!" the crowd cheered as present mic yelled his greeting trough the mic.

Then an idea hit Izuku, he snatched the microphone from the pro heroes hand and said, "I hope friends and family are watching, enjoy the show!"

Aizawa grabbed the mic back and glared daggers at Izuku, not able to say anything because the crown might hear.

The moment he could Shota dragged him out of the box and lectured him.

"What do you think you were doing."

"I was happily participating in your stupid event."

"You and I both know that's not what it was."