The beginning of a new life. (editted)

The next morning Izuku woke up, it took him a few seconds to realise where he was.

He looked around and almost fell of the couch, Toga was sitting across the room just staring at him. "Jeez stop that! It's creepy." "Yeah sorry." She said.

"How are you doing?" she asked him rather gentle "what do you mean?" "Well considering you just slept for two days and nearly died, It'd make sense if you were to feel a little off."

She walked up to him and sat next to him on the brown couch. "I'm fine, what are your plans with me? I guess I need some filling in on how you guys work and if i'm completely honest, the destruction of the hero system seems nice, but it's not really a plan" She looked him in his eyes, that where no longer emerald green, they were closer to a bright toxic green.

"I don't know, I guess Tomura would like to train you, but he is still asleep, would you like to watch a movie with me?"

Izuku was a little startled by this request, nobody in a long while had wanted to do something with him other than hurt him, let alone be close to him and do something as peaceful as watching a movie.

He blushed a little when he said. "Sure, what do want to watch?" "I don't know, let's see what's on TV?" Toga turned the tv on. "Breaking news! 15-year-old boy Midoriya Izuku, first years in the hero course at UA, went missing. Police is still investigating what could have happened. They think he may have been kidnapped by villains; blood of the boy was found in the forest near the school. His father, teachers and classmates were not available for comments." This caused Izuku to chuckle. "Of course they weren't, those bastards don't give a fuck about what happened to me, and they're not good enough of actors to pretend they do for the camera's. If only those reporters knew, that would have been one hell of a story."

The reporter on the tv continued "And now for the weather-" Toga chanced the channel.

The intro of some movie they both didn't recognise played. It seemed to be about vampires, so that would interest Toga enough.

After about ten minutes of the movie Toga started to lean on Izuku shoulder. He hadn't had that much of physical contact except fists and feet that hit him. But he enjoyed it, the feeling of another human being, laying warm against you was calming. He put his arm carefully around her, slow enough for her to pull away, but she didn't.

They sat like this for a while till she asked quietly. "Izu, are you always this tense?" "What do you mean?" "Well, your shoulder is tensed." "Oh yeah, it's been a while since I just sat peacefully with someone, let's just say I haven't relaxed in a while and don't really know how to anymore."

She looked at him with sad eyes. "You are safe here."

She started to massage his shoulders. He took a sharp breath, then he leaned back trying to not fight it. "You don't have to do this." "Shhhhhh, it's fine." Toga shushed him and he closed his eyes. She kept doing this for about ten minutes it was now around  8am.

Then a purple warp gate appeared next to them. "Good morning." Kurogiri told them and started to make breakfast.

Moments later the base smelled like bacon. To this smell Tomura finally woke up and walked into the room where the rest was. He sat down at the bar and waited for Kurogiri to finish cooking the food. "

"Good morning to you to." Toga said to him. He completely ignored her. Deku looked over his shoulder and frowned at him. "What is up with him?" he asked Toga. "Chapstick here is always cranky in the morning, till he gets his coffee and some sort of food."

And indeed, after he had his food and a cup of black coffee he started to speak. "Okay, get your lazy asses up, and come with me. We are going to start your training."