Training

"They have izuku!"

"What, how did that happen?" Tomura stood up and began pacing back and forth trough the bar.

"We were drinking tea, and some boys that knew Izu in middle school started a fight and then suddenly the place was surrounded by heroes! He got himself arrested so I could escape."

"Still a hero, how annoying. Do you know where they took him?"

"No." Toga said worried.

"Fuck. Okay don't worry, we will get him back, not matter what."

"I am here!"

"All might!" the class cheered, Izuku just rolled his eyes.

"Everyone put on your hero costume and gather at ground beta!" and the large man disappeared again.

The heroes in training got up and went to get changed, Izuku was changing into his hero costume that his mother made for him when he was a little kid when suddenly he was pushed over.
Luckily for him he trained for this kind of situation with Tomura and Toga, so he rolled over and jumped back to his feet. Surprising Bakugou who had pushed him with the intention of beating him up while he was on the ground.

"The fuck Deku, can't you just stay down?" Bakugou spat while making small explosions with his hands.

"Guy come on, you don't have to fight here, let's just get dressed and go to ground beta, All Might is waiting for us." Kirishima tried to calm them down standing in between both.

"Tsk, fine, but just because this stupid Deku isn't worth wasting my time on."

Izuku chuckled but didn't say anything and just got dressed.

They arrived at ground beta, and All might began explaining what they were going to do that day.

"All right everyone, listen up, we are going to do a Hero vs Villain exercise today. 

There are 3 groups of 2 heroes and 4 villains each. The Villains goal is to take these drugs,"
he made quotation marks in the air with his fingers as he said drugs and pointed at a metal suitcase that was standing next to him,
"to the other side of the city without being caught by the heroes. And the hero's job is to detain the villains and confiscate the drugs.
The heroes are allowed to enter the city first and come up with a plan, they have 5 minutes to do this, then the villain enter the city, the exercise enters when either the heroes have detained the villains and/or confiscated the drugs, or when one of the villains has successfully escaped the city with the suitcase."

Aizawa took over and told them what the teams are going to be.

"Midoriya and Shinsou, hero team"

Izuku mumbled a string of colourful curses he really didn't want to be the hero, of course they did this on purpose to 'rehabilitate' him, which wasn't going to work in a million years.

"Against Bakugou, Sato, Iida and Kaminari."

This cheered the green haired teen up a bit, because he got to beat up Bakugou and Kaminari.

"Heroes, Mina and Kirishima. Against the villain team that consist of Uraraka, Jiro, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu.

And Lastly, Asui and Sero for the hero team, against Kota, Todoroki, Shoji and Hagakure as the villains. Midoriya and Shinsou you can enter the city and prepare; the villain team will enter in 5 minutes."

The two teenaged boys walked into the fake city.

"So Midoriya right?"

Izuku looked confused at the other, wondering if he was going to bully him also. "Yes, why?"