Perfect

Izuku was walking on the street, he couldn't remember why he was here, it didn't matter.
He just focused on his footsteps on the stone tiles that made the sidewalk, cars were rushing past him, in a hurry, maybe to get to work, or get home to their family.

He was there, in this busy world, chatter surrounding him, footsteps rushing past him, others slowing strolling, with no care in the world.
He looked up, before him were four giant glass towers that were connected to form one building, the prestigious high school UA, known for its hero course . 

The bell rang and all the students rushed inside, he was left alone, though not completely alone, Bakugou, Kaminari and Kirishima were still here.
"Oi deku!" The blonde shouted at him.
"H-hey Kacchan." He replied, what's with the stutter?
"Where do you think you are going stupid nerd?!" the blonde kept shouting, like he always does.
Why did this seem familiar?
"T-to class Kacchan." Why the fuck did he stutter?
"The hell you are!" The blonde lounged an explosion towards him. Izuku tried to block like he normally would have, but for some reason his arms wouldn't move, he fell to the ground, his arm burned from the other teen's quirk.

Denki laughed and kicked him in the stomach.
Izuku looked at where Kirshima used to be, the red-haired teen was gone, in his place was detective Naomasa.
"You killed all those innocent people!" The man shouted at him, "Where is the base of the league of villain?!"
Izuku shook his head, the man grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him, "Where are they!? Tell me, you killed people, murderer!"

Izuku put his hands in his green hair and curled up to a ball, he closed his eyes, wanting to get away from all this.
He rocked back and forth, everything started to quiet down, slowly he opened his eyes again, he was at USJ.

He looked around, no one was there, it was eerily quiet.
Suddenly that quiet was interrupted, slow and menacing footsteps were coming towards him. From behind a rock Shoji appeared, he eyes dead as if he was under his mind control. Izuku couldn't move, he tried but he couldn't even move his fingers.

When Shoji had reached Deku he kneeled down next to him, he put four hands on the teen's head.
Izuku yelled out, but no sounds was released, he fought and resisted but his body wasn't his own to control anymore.
"Murderer." 

Midoriya shot up, yelling and sweaty.
He looked around, he was in a dark room, he felt around him, he was on a bed with bed sheets and a pillow.

Suddenly the darkness with driven away, when someone opened his bedroom door. He saw Toga wearing a night gown, she ran towards him.
"Izu! Are you okay? I hear you yelling, what happened?" She sat down next to him on his bed.

"Just a nightmare." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.
"Oh poor baby." Toga hugged him.

The sat there like that for a while, just enjoying each other's presence
Suddenly he disrupted that silence "Am I a bad person?" he questioned.
Toga didn't answer immediately, she looked up at the ceiling before replying.
"Do you think you're a bad person?" she looked at him again.

"I don't know, what makes someone a bad person? I've killed people, I've hurt people, I've probably taken a parent away from their child, I'm pretty sure that makes me a bad person.
At that moment I didn't feel anything, sometimes I even felt joy, is doing what makes me happy bad?" He looked at his girlfriend, hoping she had the answer. 

"I like blood," she started, "I like seeing people hurt, broken and beat up. I like the thrill of hunting someone down, stabbing them and draining them of all their blood. This is what I like doing, am I a bad person?" She gave him a small smile.

"I don't see you as a bad person, I see you as my girlfriend, someone who is full of love, joy and energy, someone who can be caring and absolutely badass." She giggled at that, "You are perfect the way you are, and I don't care what society says about you."

"Then there you have your answer, killing doesn't make you a bad person, you stay a good person, but one who has committed a bad deed, but if the bad deed makes you happy, why should you care that it's a bad thing to do? Just live life the way it makes you happy, and not the way you make society happy."

They sat there in silence for another while, until Izuku spoke up again, "I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep."

"Yeah, me neither." She agreed, so they decided to the main room and just watch a move there. They walked out of his room, down the hallway, but midway the hallway they came past a door, he could hear muffled screams from inside, and it seemed to be, Mina?

"Hey, Himiko, what's in this room?" He cocked his head to the side, curious why they would kidnap one student of 1a and not tell him.

"Oh, that pink bitch from your class!" She smiled at him.
"And you and Tomura didn't think it would be a good idea to tell me?"
She giggled, "Of course we were going to tell you silly! Just tomorrow, or today, this day, the day after you came home." She shook her head trying to get her brain to work this early in the morning, "So, you had some rest and not had to work the moment you got away from the heroes."

That was a reasonable explanation, still didn't explain why she was here. "Why did you take her?"

"We want to recruit her! The pick bitch apparently has suffered from extreme discrimination and bullying due to her appearance that her quirk has given her." She explains, way too happy for this hour.
"I see, and what makes you think that a hero course student would want to be a villain?" he asked sceptically.

"You became a villain too, didn't you?"
"Yes, but I tried to commit suicide before I did." He reminded her.
"Well Tomura thinks we have a chance with her, also, she was in the way when we tried to get you."
She grabbed his wrist, "Not let's just watch a movie, I'm bored and it's way too early to think about this, let's leave it for tomorrow."

He let her drag him to the couch, she cuddled up against him, they picked out a movie and clicked play. Not long after the movie had started Toga fell asleep on his lap.
He let his hand run through the blonde hairs that, unlike usual, were loose and not tied up in two messy buns.
His life wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad, he could have been much worse, the same goes for himself, he wasn't perfect, definitely not, but he wasn't really bad either, just morally grey, like all humans are.

Only fictional characters can be perfect. 

1202 words!
I hope you enjoyed! this was a bit of a filler chapter, I hope you don't mind that. 
Also showing that Izuku is not completely okay with just murdering everyone, it's just necessary sometimes.
Feel free to comment, give me tips and tops, ask me questions, (vote).
Have a great day!

(both links are on my profile)
also check out this discord sever, it's full of amazing authors and other people that are fun to talk to, we have great fic recs.
https://discord.gg/wGRyuQUu

And this is my server! We really grew, but still aren't really big, it's fun and chaotic, come and check it out!
https://discord.gg/bhCjXVz3