Villain name

The league was sitting in the bar listening to All for one and going over what happened at USJ.

"So, the Nomu should have complete nullification?" The man inquired
Izuku hummed in agreement "Yes, but besides that I think it held up well against A ll Might."
The man was quiet for a second "All right I think we can work with that; you can now go on with whatever you want to do." With that All for one turned off the radio, through which he was speaking.

"Hey Izu?" Toga bounced toward him
He gave a small smile "What's up Toga?"
She gave him a thoughtful look "Do you have a villain name yet?" she asked him
He blinked, he hadn't really thought about that, of course he would need a villain name "I- no I don't think I do."
"Do you have any idea what you would want?" 

"Stop annoying him psycho, you don't have a villain name either." Shigaraki cut in.
She gave her friend an annoyed look, "Well, maybe he wants one, I was just asking."

Because of Toga's question Izuku started to think about what he wanted as his villain name, when an idea hit him.
It would be amusing, like a slap in their face, it wouldn't do much to hide his identity though, well he was pretty recognisable anyways, the heroes knew his face, that would be enough of a give away of his identity. 
That was it then, decided on his villain name.

"Guys I think I know one." He told them
"Ha see, I told you he would want one." Toga stuck out her tongue to Tomura.
Tomura squited his eyes at Toga as he scratched his neck, "moving on, what would you like as your villain name Izuku?" Tomura said.

"Deku" He told them.

"Ohh I like it! What does it mean?" Toga asked excited
He smiled at her enthusiasm, the girl away seemed to be so full off energy "Nothing really but at school people used to call me that as an insult, Kacchan thought it came from dekunobou."

"So he called you good for nothing?" Toga squinted her eyes.

"Yeah, he did" To Izuku's surprise this didn't seem to hurt him as much as it did before.

 Tomura didn't say anything flexed his hand, as if trying out how he was going to kill Izuku's former classmates. He wouldn't admit it but he started to like the green haired kid.

"But Izu?" Toga asked, he hummed in response."If they used it as an insult, why would you choose it now?"
He gave her an innocent smile "Well, I'd like to show them how useless I am when I beat them to death" 

"Ha, go kill those npc's" Tomura exclaimed.
Toga matched his eagerness "Yeah, and I can't wait to see you completely covered in their blood!"

 "Anyways, who wants to watch a movie?" Deku asked them, happy he had two friends now, who didn't hate him for something he couldn't change, and that actually enjoyed spending time with him.

-sabeltje-

Meanwhile at UA, the media was crowding the entrance."How could you let two of your students die?" they were all pushing each other to get closer to the school.

"How did the villains enter the school?" Reporters were harassing students who wanted to get to their class.

"How are the parents of the kids doing?" Especially the hero course students couldn't get in. "Are you going to close down?"

"Hey! You kid, aren't you in class 1a? How do you feel after the death of your classmates?"
"Tsk, leave me alone extras!" Bakugou yelled while pushing away the reporter, the rest of the class followed close behind not wanting to interact with the media.

Once they arrived at their classroom they sat down in silence.

Yesterday after the USJ incident they were all transported to a hospital, some could leave after an hour or so, they just had a few minor injuries. But a few kids are still there.

Tsuyu, after being teleported to the fire zone and sustaining a lot of damage, was in a coma, her lungs were filled up with smoke, but she was expected to wake up in a day or two.

Uraraka had been cut up all over, she had a few broken ribs and a collapsed lung, she will make a full recovery but will have scars all over her body for life.

Shoji's leg was healed up quick, but the mental damage done was bad, he hadn't spoken a word to anyone and kept staring at his hand while mumbling; "It's my fault, It's my fault." They think that he might never get fully better. He didn't come to class that day, and he was most likely to be pulled out of the hero course by his parents.

And of course, two students died, they found Ojiro's dead body soon after they entered the building with the shivering Shoji next to it.
After examining the body, they found his handprints on the boys neck, which was broken. And suspect that the villain responsible for his death killed him in the presence of his classmate by breaking his neck and that the other boy tried to snap it back after.

After they noticed that another student was missing, they searched the whole of USJ but couldn't find a body, what they did find was a suspicious looking pile of dust and after taking that to the lab, they clearly found that it held the DNA of a boy named Minoru Mineta and declared him dead soon after.

The rest of the students were healed up and could go to school, there where currently fourteen students in the classroom.

"All right class sit down, I know you are all sad and worried about your classmates but you cannot let this affect your training as heros if you do that the villains really won.

Furthermore, I have an announcement to make; prepare because your battle is not over yet." The class tensed up at this, what could possibly be coming next? "Because the sports festival is coming soon, and you must prepare." They all let out a relieved sigh.

"But sensei, is it smart to host a festival so soon after villains attacked? And how can they expect us to do our best? Our classmates died!" Mina exclaimed.

Aizawa sighed before he explained, "We have to show that UA is strong and that a villain attack will not affect us. Besides, when Midoriya disappeared you, all seemed fine."

Bakugou's heart missed a beat at the sound of his childhood friends name.

"But sensei, we cared about our classmates, even though Mineta could be a pervert sometimes you can't compare him to that worthless Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Aizawa was about to reply to this when the sound of the bell ringed through the classroom. "All right class, go get some lunch, you will have hero training after." He said as he crawled back into his yellow sleeping bag.

The class left the room, except for one student, Kirishima.

"Aizawa sensei?"

"What do you want kid?"

"At USJ, I encountered the villain that- that killed Ojiro. He seemed very familiar, and when he was chasing us, he avoided killing me, he started to say some things about that he would go after me, but he stopped in the middle of his sentence and went after the others."

He looked pleading at Aizawa, hoping that he could tell him what to do, or assure him that everything was going to be all right.

"Thank you for the info kid, I will tell this to the police, go eat lunch with the rest. Don't worry, we will fix this, leave the adult stuff to the adults."

It wasn't exactly what he had been hoping for, but it would have to do. "Thank you, sensei." He left to join the others for lunch. Oblivious of the horrors that where soon to come. 

A/n

Hii, author here! word count 1390! I won't be able to post a chapter for about a week, so I had to finish it today. I want to note that Deku is wearing gloves so that's why they couldn't find any evidence of him touching Ojiro. 

And the reads are going so fast omg, over the 300 already, and you all are from all around the world! Thank you soooo much and I hope you have an amazing day, because you are amazing and don't you forget it!

Bye!