Headache

"Midoriya Izuku, I'd like to make a deal."

Nezu walked to where the others were sitting, Aizawa stood up so that Nezu could take place on the chair he was just sitting on.

Izuku looked at the principal of UA, he had only seen him on a few occasions during his time at the school, but he knew that the creature was extremely smart. This could get interesting. "Go on."

"You are too young to go to jail, you would be put in juvenile, but I think that would be a huge waste of potential. So, I want to give you an offer. You will be allowed to return to UA and-"

"No, I'd rather go to juvie."

Detective Naomasa looked annoyed by this phrase.

"Mister Midoriya, please listen to what I have to say." Nezu said, likewise annoyed.

"I am not returning to UA." The villainous kid said trough gritted teeth.

"Let me rephrase, you will be returning to UA. You will follow classes with 1a. Also, you will live with pro hero Eraser Head, so you will not be allowed to return home, but you will get permission to visit your father, under supervisi-"

"That will not be necessary."

That caught Midnights attention, who had remained silent up until now. "You do not wish to visit your family?"

"So, he can beat to bloody pulp? No thank you."

The pro heroes frowned at that, "what?"

"Oh, did I forget to mention that? Well my bad." He shrugged.

It was silent for a moment, until midnight spoke up, "You were abused?"

"No, that's why I always came to class injured. But that's not important right now, please continue with your story."

"I-" Nezu blinked a few times before resuming what he was saying. "So, after you finish your studies, you will serve as part of the UA staff for seven years, after that you can decide for yourself what you want to do with your life."

"I am not returning to that hellhole."

"Please refrain from calling my school a hellhole, and you don't exactly have a choice."

Deku snorted. "I am merely speaking the truth."

Now Tsukauchi had enough, he suddenly stood up. "Listen here young man, you don't get to choose, you threw that away the moment you made the choice to murder someone. You will do what you are told, be happy you still get a chance in live, not many are that lucky."

Deku looked up to him, not impressed. "Jeez, overreacting much, did I hit a nerve? Aren't you supposed to be used to this, as a detective?" he ended with a smirk, he enjoyed provoking the man.

"You don't get to ask me questions," The man spat.

"We are in an interrogation room are we not?" Izuku asked smirking, ignoring the detective.

"I am not longer needed here" he said before he walked out of the room, leaving Izuku alone with the pro heroes.

The thing was that he didn't know why the green haired teen got on his nerves that much. He had dealt with many criminals before, but something about Izuku gave him the feeling that he either wanted to hit the boy, or hide away somewhere in a corner, in the hope that the toxic green eyes wouldn't land on him.

It might have been the fact that he had been involved with the group whose goal it was to kill his friend, All might. Or just the way he spoke. Or maybe it was the fact that he got to go to UA as form of punishment and he, like many others, tried so hard to get in, but was painfully rejected.