USJ

At the league's base it was chaos, they went over the plan a million times. It was very important that Kurogiri send the kids to the right place. The Nomu went through the last tests and Toga was busy finding a cute outfit.

Midoriya was put on a white mask with a red smile drawn on it and 2 holes for his eyes. He wore a mask because he did not want his identity to be revealed just yet. He felt a little nauseous, this could have been because he was nervous, or it could have been because he had a brand-new quirk, which was still hard to control.

Tomura walked in. "You ready?" "Born ready."

It was a normal day for class 1A. Almost everybody had pushed Midoriya to the back of their mind, not really forgotten, but only ever thought about him when he was the subject of the conversation, which he wasn't, ever.
Though there were two individuals who couldn't forget about our protagonist, the way his body looked broken, bleeding on the ground. "Okay class today we are going on a field trip. You are going to practice rescue training there. Get into your hero costumes or your gym uniform, I don't care, meet me outside."

The class excitedly went to change their clothes. They met Aizawa outside and stepped inside the bus. Ida tried to get them to enter the bus orderly, but it was not the type of bus he thought it would be, so that didn't go well. Inside the bus they just talked a bit. They arrived at a huge building and went inside.

There they met with the pro hero thirteen. "Hello everybody welcome, here you see every kind of disaster you can imagine! I Built this facility myself I call it...... USJ, the unforeseen simulation joint!

In the back Uraraka was freaking out. "Whoaaaa it's the Space hero thirteen! She is a pro hero who does her best work in rescue scenario's! Ooh I love thirteen!"

Aizawa walked up to thirteen and whispered: "Where is All might? I thought he was meeting us here?" The space hero held up three fingers, indicating that All might reached his limit and couldn't come.

While thirteen held her speech about how quirks could be useful but also dangerous, Aizawa spotted something on the main plaza, it was a little swirl of purple that became bigger and bigger, till a face covered with a hand came out.

"Huddle up and don't move! Thirteen protect the students." Kirishima held a hand above his face and tried to see past Aizawa. "What the heck's that? More battle robots?" Aizawa held out his hand. "Don't move, those are villains!"

Multiple people stepped out of the portal, including a guy completely covered in hands, a guy with a mask, a notebook and a pen in his hand and a girl about their age with buns in her hair and a knife in her hand.

Midoriya stepped out of Kurogiri's portal. 'Well, I'm sure this is going to be fun.' He walked a little further and took a moment to look at his class when he noticed something. "All might is missing. Then I guess we could have a little fun with my class, don't you think Tomura?" "Yeah, maybe a couple of dead kids will make him appear." A grin found his way to Izuku's face, originally, he was here to take notes on the Nomu and if it needed any changes, he was really interested, alright a bit disgusted, by the doctor's research on quirks.
But since All might wasn't here to fight it, he might as well play a little with his old classmates. "Kurogiri, just go on with the usual plan."

Kurogiri teleported all the kids away to different zones, but something went wrong, one kid escaped and went on his way to alert the heroes of their presence. This annoyed Shigaraki even more. "I swear Kurogiri if you weren't our ticket out of here, you'd be nothing but a pile of dust by now, you had one job and you managed to screw it up."

While Shigaraki was yelling at Kurogiri, our protagonist decided to go on a little adventure in the ruins zone where his classmates Ojiro, Shoji and Kirishima were teleported too.

He heard voices from a good distance away and decided to go towards the sound. "Okay we have to get back to the main plaza, we can help our classmates and teacher there." "Yeah, that's a manly idea bro, let's do that." "I-I agree."

Izuku chuckled and walked up to them. "Can let that happen now can we."
The all turned to look at him, a bit scrared. "Who are you and what do you want from us?!"
Izuku smiled under his mask, "Oh, I'm just a nobody and the reason I'm here? I just want to have a little fun." He chuckled.

"Now, how about we play a little game? What do you think about..... tag? I'm it and if I tag you, I'll kill you, I'll give you 10 second free, now...... Run."

Izuku felt himself lose it, something about seeing his former classmates just standing there, unharmed, having their perfect little life made him want to break something, this was an unknown feeling to him, but he welcomed it like an old friend. 

The three ran away with a scared expression, even though they were heroes in training they did not have their license yet and something about the villain made them want to run away and hide under a bed or something, the murderous intent and hate that radiated of him was terrifying, but something felt familiar about him, but they just couldn't figure out what. 

 "nine, ten, I'm coming~" Deku laughed like a maniac and started running after the three hero wannabe's.

"Oh Heros~ where are you." He spotted a bit of red hair running away from him, he went after it. He quickly caught up to it and found Ojiro and Kirishima. They both went to two different sides.

He was exaggerating,  playing into that insane villain energy, but it felt fun, almost freeing to do so. 

"Well, I guess I have to choose now huh? Left for the red head, right for the monkey. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe." He landed on left. "Well, I guess Kirishima is the first to-" The scene the day he tried commit suicide flashed through his head: "Uhm, Bakubro." "WHAT DO YOU WANT." "Didn't that go a little far?"

'He tried to stand up for me.' He told himself, but a little voice in his head told him 'No, he didn't.'  He frowned, 'Yes, he did.' He still left me there though.
Why was everything so confusing? Fine he would go after tail man. Kirishima could life, until he made up his mind about him. 

Izuku bolted to the right and saw a tail disappearing behind a piece of rock. He ran after it and caught up to Ojiro, he tackled him to the ground and sat atop of him.

"Tag, you're it." 

(Word count 1261! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I will try to post a little more. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it isn't canon with where they are teleported to, but note that because Izuku helped plan this attack they did know their quirks so the characters ended up in different places. And thank you guys so much for over the 100 reads!! Have a nice day and remember you are a wonderful person, don't doubt yourself!

Sabeltje.)