A little update (A/N)

Hello!

As you guys might have noticed I have not updated in quite a while, that's because it's not going to well irl right now.
I got a lot of stuff going on and my mental state has been decreasing for a while, I can't find the time and motivation to write at the moment.
This definitely does not mean that this story will not be completed, I will for sure get back to this, but that probably won't be for another few weeks/months.
I hope that you guys understand and possibly come back to this story when i'm in a better place mentally.
I'm really thankful for everyone who took the time to read this little project of mine, and for everyone who voted, and left comments, that I love to read, y'all really brought a smile on my face.
and i'm really sorry to post this now, i was kinda delaying this, sort of hoping I suddenly found myself writing again, but it's just not working rn.
you are all amazing, and i hope that you guys know that.

i'll still be active in these discord servers
https://discord.gg/h74D65a3yf
https://discord.gg/vdhZr7GmKj
(the links are also in my bio)
So if you guys wanna talk to me you can still do so there.
I'll also still check wattpad once in a while so i'll read my dm's if you send something there.

Love y'all

-Sabeltje