Chapter 12: Another set of Heroing Tales!

A/N: This is going to be a short chapter about checking in with some characters. Also I'm wondering what your favorite unpopular class 1-a student is. The one that is said the most will probably be given a larger role in the story. So let me know before we get past the USJ arc.

Trigger warning: cussing

Bakugo POV:

"DAMN IT! GET OFF ME HAG!" I yell trying to get my mother off me. She's too damn touchy feely.

"SHUT UP KATSUKI DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT. Let me be proud of my baby! You might be a trouble making bastard but you're one damn strong trouble making bastard! You're going to UA kid!!!" She shouts in my ears.

"Yeah Katsuki we're very proud of you! Tell you what I'll order your favorite food from that take out place to celebrate." My dad claps his hands and walks over to his phone resting on my bed.

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm good." I puff my chest out, getting my old hag off of me.

"Not just good, you did the BEST!" My mom laughs.

   We walk downstairs out of my room and into the kitchen where my father calls the restaurant. But I could care less what he orders or if we even eat. I made it into the UA high school hero course. I knew I did good on the exam but still I couldn't help but be worried.

   I have an amazing quirk and I'm damn good at fighting but even I know my limits. And at the end of the exam I tore a muscle in my arm. I ended up having to see Recovery Girl. I was fine, of course but I saw Deku. I hadn't seen him since the last day of middle school. Apparently he took down that giant robot. He did better than me. He's entirely quirkless and he took down a robot that I ran from.

   It was worth zero points though so I doubt he got into the hero course but the thought of him fighting such a big robot instead of me plagued my mind. If he took it down then it means he's stronger than me. And that means I'm weak. I can't have that.

I won't be weaker than him.

Hitoshi POV:

   I slipped on a pair of shorts and a black tank top. I grabbed my phone and earbuds before starting my run. I was going to run 5 miles before dinner. I skipped lunch and had just a small snack instead. That way I don't throw up running. Again.

   I've been running since I got my letter from UA. I need to get more fit if I want to prove to the school that I'm a worthy hero. I started to lift weights and go on a diet. Of course I can't lift more than 45 pounds and my diet is broken every time my parents cook something or get take out.

   That doesn't matter though, small steps lead to big steps so that's okay. I bet I can lift 100 pounds within my second week of school. If I stay on schedule.

   I run down the road and make a turn at the pond at the park. But I stop in my tracks when I see him. That kid again. From the train. He's also running but with a man that has long black hair...

'Holy fuck, THAT'S ERASERHEAD!'

   How did the quirkless kid get close to Eraserhead? How is he not freaking out? Is that actually Eraserhead or have I not eaten enough today?

"Hey! Hey, you're that kid on the train that helped me." The quirkless kid walked straight to me. And Eraserhead followed right behind him.

"O-oh yeah... I never caught your name." I look at him, still in shock that THE Eraserhead is standing in front of me.

"Oh, you can call me Izuku if you want." He smiles. He has a very nice smile, I would pay more attention to him and his smile if THE Eraserhead wasn't standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

"Okay Izuku, you can call me Shinso." I gave a small grin to him but it felt awkward.

"Okay Shinso, we have to keep going but I'll see you around!" He smiles then runs away.

   His leaving was just as strange as his coming. Plus, Eraserhead was here. And we didn't exchange any words. That's probably for the best because I'm feeling kind of sick again. I'm not sure why I can't run just 5 miles. I guess I should head back to my house.

What a weird kid, that Izuku. Maybe he's running for the same reasons I am...

Mirio POV:

   I give a strong punch at the tree that stands in front of me, causing it to break and tip over. I've had One For All for three years now and Sir night eye, Gran Torino, and All might have helped me grow greatly.

   When I first got the quirk I couldn't use it the best I had trouble controlling when it was on and off but now am at a skill level where there are little to no drawbacks.

"See Gran, he's improved his precision immensely." Sir speaks to Gran Torino.

"Precision is just great! But the speed is lacking, if you want to hit a target you need a bit of both." Gran gruffs. He's nice but his teaching methods can be strange or very hard.

"Come on Gran, you're being a little hard on him. Speed improves over time and with practice so we can't just tell him to be quicker!" All might waves his hands in front of his face like defense against Gran. He doesn't admit it but he's deathly afraid of Gran.

"Yeah, so he should practice more. Don't you think Lemillion?" He turns to me.

"Well, Gran if I'm honest I definitely agree with you. My speed is lacking and if I can't be fast enough then I can't save people. So I have to improve. Easy or not I will get faster. But that shouldn't be too hard since you're the best speed teacher around." I walk over to the group of heros.

"I see what you're doing and I can't teach you this speed, you'll need All Might to do it. That way he can have something he actually taught you." Gran laughs.

"I-I've teached young Togata many things!" All Might defends himself from Gran again.

"Please this will help with your teaching career. No reason to be so attacking Gran. Even after Mirio graduates, you'll still have a teaching job. And even if you don't share a quirk with those kids you could build more heroes."  Sir places a hand on All Might's shoulder.

"Plus, I still can't teach the kid even if I do like him! I have some old case that was never closed apparently and I need to finish the work." Gran grumbles.

"Right then, once school starts up again I promise to help you improve your speed, young Togata!" All Might pumps a fist in the air.

Once I finish my training, I will be All Might's successor.

A/N: Sorry about the shorter chapter I just wanted to get one more out before we start the school year! I'm looking forward to Izuku's interaction's with 1-A so let me know what you think some of the kids reactions would be to the teacher's son being quirkless and in their class! This chapter is 1260 words.