Chapter 50: Hitoshi Shinso, run!

A/N: Time for all of class 1-A to meet the big three! And it's time for the students who passed the exam to pick their work studies. This should be fun. Enjoy this chapter and feel free to leave any type of comments or notes!

Hitoshi POV:

"Hi, I'm Nejire Hado, this is our shy puppy Amajiki. He gets nervous around people. Oh hey, You're Mina right? Are the things on your head horns or would they grow back like antlers if they fell out?" The blue haired 3rd year asks.

"What..." Mina mumbles.

"I'm Mirio Togata, and we're here to tell you all about work studies! I think the best way to do this is by showing you. So let's head down to the gym!" Mirio smiles.

Mirio, Nejire, and Amajiki all stormed our classroom and began to tell us about work studies just a few moments ago. Now they are dragging us down to the gym to see what a work study is. I know it's why we got our licenses and that it's probably similar to the internships but I thought this stuff was only available to upperclassmen. I guess the fall of All Might has left society hungry for a good hero.

"Okay let's get this started!" Mirio smiles before phasing into the floor and taking out some of my classmates.

"What the fuck?!" I panic, unaware of where he went until he punches me in the gut.

"Noooo..." I whimper.

   Apparently he took everyone out. He was so quick and strong there was no way we even stood a chance.

"I only gained all this strength because of my work study. You get a real experience, way more than an internship. Now that you all have your licenses you can actually fight for good! And while these are normally only given to third year da I'm sure that you guys will do great!" Mirio smiles as we all lay on the floor.

"Maybe let's help them up first." Nejire skips over to us.

   After Mirio got done beating the shit out of us we finally figured out how the work studies would work and how we need to prepare. Todoroki and Bakugou won't be able to get a work study until they get their license, which is for the best after seeing how they acted during the exam.

"Shinso, I'll see you at lunch. I gotta grab something from my dorm room!" Izuku waves to me.

"M'kay. See you at Nezu's office." I wave back before being stopped by Eraserhead.

"Shinso, I want you to do your work study with Fatgum." Eraserhead says.

"Fatgum? But I didn't get an offer from Fatgum." I turn to him.

"No, not yet but I'm going to talk to him and since you can't join the agency I work for, you should go to Fatgum. Trust me, I know you'll grow the most under him." He says.

"Oh, okay sir. If you really think that I should then I'll work with Fatgum." I nod.

"Good, I'll see you after school for training today." He walks away.

"Right." I walk towards Nezu's office.

'Weird but okay.'

   I walk up the hall to Nezu's room and find Hatsume reading over some notes. Nezu appears to be listening very carefully. They must be doing something important.

"Oh, Shinso! Where's Izuku? He asked me to help him make some changes to his costume." Hatsume waves to me.

"Izuku said he needed to grab something from his room. What are you two doing?" I sit in a chair next to Hatsume.

"We were discussing how to involve the students more in security measures. Now that Class 1-A and 1-B have most of their licenses they have the legal right to fight villains. I'm trying to think of a useful way to utilize this without putting students at risk." Nezu hands me a cup of tea, earl grey I'm assuming.