Chapter 18: Sport festival and Hatsume!

A/N: Hello! I'm thinking about starting to write another story about Healing quirk Deku but I want to get past the summer camp arc first. Let me know what you guys like though! Enjoy this chapter.

Katsuki POV:

   It had been a few days since the USJ attack and Deku was finally let out of the hospital right before school started up again. Not that I was worried about him or anything.

   I walk into class and see Deku surrounded by extras. They're asking obnoxious questions and being too damn loud for the morning. Even four eyes can't get them to stop.

"Deku." I approached the crowd that quickly let me through.

"K-Kacchan!" He runs the back of his neck.

"Heal up faster so I can fight you." I give the rest of the class a glare telling them to move off my desk.

"Right. I will Kacchan!" Deku gives a smile that's too damn bright.

"It's weird how you two interact, right? I mean Bakugou's mean but you find a way to put a positive spin on his rotten attitude!" Dunce face speaks up beside Deku.

"Just proves how manly their friendship is!" Shity hair says, still being too loud.

"Get to your seats, we have a lot to discuss today." Mr. Aizawa finally walked into the classroom. Everyone scurried to their seats.

"As you all know there was a villain attack involving your class, and some of you got injured. I'm not talking just physically I also mean emotionally. Hound dog is the school's guidance counselor and therapist. If you have time you should visit him." He clears his throat. "It's free and encouraged after what happened to you all."

"As for other news, the UA sports festival is coming up and I want you all to do your best and put your name out for their hero agency scouts." Four eyes raises his hand. "Yes Iida?"

"Mr. Aizawa, don't you think it's very risky to have the sports festival right after an attack like that? Not to mention those who were hurt might not be able to participate because of injuries."

"Ribbit, I agree. The sports festival seems like the perfect time for an attack, ribbit, and the only reason we weren't badly injured is because they didn't know anything about our quirks." Frog girl speaks softly.

"I understand your concern but Nezu feels we need to go through with the sports festival to prove we aren't afraid. Plus security is triple what it was last year, so if villains do come they don't stand a chance. The sports festival isn't for another week, no one shouldn't be healed by then." Mr. Aizawa responds coldly.

"You all, go change into your hero costumes and meet me down at the track, we're covering speed training."

"Right!" We answer and head to the door but we're met with a crowd of extras.

Great just what I need.

"You're those Class A losers who think they're better than us because you fought real villains? What a sad bunch! One of you looks like he hardly survived the attack, how pathetic!" The loud blond points towards Deku.

"Watch what you say Jack-ass or you might regret it." I grumble flaring my hand.

"Now I'm being threatened? How unbelievably sad, and you think you're better than class B? The sports festival is hardly a competition at this point!" He starts to laugh like some sort of manic before some chick with big hands knocks him out. Like he deserved.

"Come on Monoma, that's enough." The red head said, dragging him away.

"I think that hero course chump had a point." Some purple haired freak speaks up.