Chapter 59: Hospital Visit, Eri and Shinso style!

A/N: Only one chapter today but this one will be pretty good. We are getting close to the UA festival and that marks the last big arc that I'm putting in the story. After we finish that I might do a few filler and fluff chapters. But please enjoy this chapter!

Izuku POV:

   I hadn't even realized that I slept on my dad's sofa until I had breakfast and Papa waved to me. It took me a moment to put it all together but afterwards we decided that it was fine and our backs would stop aching eventually. So me, Dad, and Papa ate breakfast then headed down to the teacher's lounge.

"Izu! It's been a while since you've come in here so early. Come give your Auntie some love!" Nemuri pulls me in for a tight hug.

"It's good to see you again Auntie." I squeeze her back.

"Have you been eating enough? Do you want a snack?" She asks, ruffling my hair.

"I'm good!" I smile at her.

"Alright, let me know if you need anything." She gives me a kiss on my forehead before turning to Papa.

"These are yours. Nezu doesn't want you to make up for the class you missed yesterday, just keep going forward." Nemuri hands Papa a packet of paper.

"Good, that's what I planned on doing." Papa nods then walks over to his desk.

"I'm going to head down to the gym for a bit before class. I'll see you guys later." I wave then head for the door.

"Alright Izu. We love you!" They shout as I exit the room.

   I started to head downstairs when I ran into Hatsume. It feels like it's been forever since I saw her. She carries a big box so I run to her side and offer some help.

"Izuku, that sounds great!" Hatsume smiles.

"Right, let me grab it like this... ta-da!" I laugh holding the box.

"Thanks Izuku! Hold on you finished that mission with the Shie Hassaikai, right?" She asks as we walk back to the support class.

"Yeah. Why?" I look at her.

"How did my babies do? The new costume was good wasn't it? Tell me Izuku!" She jumps up and down.

"You built them so they performed fantastically! The costume was light, the hollister was easy to pull the gun out of, and your leg supports worked great! I ran nearly 5 miles and my legs didn't get really sore." I smile.

"Really! Ahh! That's great." She cheers as she opens the door to the support class.

"I know, it is great!" I blush and put the box down.

"Thanks for trusting me and my babies Izuku." Hatsume pulls me in for a hug and my face turns red.

"Yeah. Thanks for trusting me with your babies!" I hug her back.

"Cute but you two should be heading to your classes, they start in eight minutes." Power Loader scares us from behind.

"I- Right. I'll see you for lunch Izuku!" Hatsume smiles.

"Right!" I wave then run out of the room and down the hall.

   I walk into the classroom and take my seat behind Kacchan. He gives me a nod before returning to his phone. I wave to Ojiro and Kaminari who wave back with smiles. Then Tsu and Uraraka walk into the class. I wave to them as they walk over to me.

"Hey Izuku! I'm glad that you're doing well after yesterday." Uraraka smiles.

"I'm glad you two are safe! I heard you guys did some great rescues." I nod.