Chapter 38: Rush to Rescue!

A/N:First and Last part for the Izuku rescue arc! I wonder if AFO will get away with giving Izuku unwanted quirks or will All Might be quick enough to save the young boy?

3rd person POV:

   The night blooms and all eyes are on UA. It's been nearly a full day since Izuku Yamada's kidnapping and the public wants answers. A press conference with UA starts as Shouta, Sekijiro, and Nezu walk to their seats. The press goes wild trying to get their questions in.

"Eraserhead, are you aware that they might have killed your student?"

"Nezu, why let the quirkless boy join the school?"

"Do you know where Izuku Yamada is?"

"Did you try to stop them, Vlad King?"

"Where is the kid?"

They all shout over one another.

"Unfortunately, we aren't aware of where Izuku Yamada is but we are doing everything in our power to find him." Nezu answers.

"How can you assure, that even after this, students will be safe?" A report yells.

"We have every hope of improving our security." Nezu says calmly.

"Is that enough?" He shouts.

"We will protect our students, more than we ever have." Nezu responds.

"How are you sure that the league of villains isn't turning the boy into a villain as we speak, was their goal to turn Yamada against us?" The man demands an answer.

"If that was the villain's plan, then they don't know who they're dealing with. Izuku has more of a heroic heart than some pros that I know. Izuku is more than capable of keeping his spirit alive." Shouta answers.

"Do you have any clues as to where the student is?" Another report speaks up.

"No." Shouta lies through his teeth.

   Just a drive away in Kamino ward the heroes get ready for the biggest raid of the last five years. All Might, Sir Nighteye, Lemillion, Gran Torino, Edgeshot, Kamui woods, Midnight, Snipe, Present Mic, and Endeavor are tasked with raiding the bar with a team of police officers. Best Jeanist, Gang Orca, Mt. Lady, Tiger, and X-less are raiding the Nomu holding warehouse.

   And unknowing to the Pro heroes, Katsuki Bakugou, Eijiro Kirishima, Momo Yaoyorozu, Hitoshi Shinso, Shoto Todoroki, and Tenya Iida prepare to head to save Izuku too. Momo decided to make the second tracker for the determined teens and Tenya insisted he come to make sure they back out when things inevitably get heated.

"We have to do this the right way, so let's waste no time and just check out the building." Hitoshi tells the other, bringing his binding scarf.

"Should we get disguises?" Momo asks, looking around at the people walking.

"We don't have time! Just keep a low profile damn it." Katsuki growls.

"Bakubro, calm down. I know you're worried but we have to do this right." Eijiro calms the angry blond.

"He's got a point though, let's waste no time and just find Izuku." Hitoshi turns to the rest of the group.

"Right then, let's go." Tenya takes the lead as the group walks to the side of the Nomu warehouse, unaware of what the pros planned.

   Izuku sits in a metal chair with his hands tied behind him and a gag in his mouth. He looks at the television where Tomura Shigaraki plays the UA press conference. Hisashi Midoriya gets up from his seat.