Chapter 52: A Short Run in!

A/N: Let's end that cliffhanger I left the other chapter on. Please enjoy!

Overhaul POV:

   The damn girl ran off again. I can't believe that idiot let her get away. Now Eri is running down the back alleyway and nearly to the main road. I have to catch her!

   I was going to start running after her but I notice she's already in the arms of a hero. The hero boy that I'm after. She led me right to Izuku.

"Eri, there you are. You shouldn't run off like that." I walk out from the shadows.

"Thanks for finding my daughter, heroes. She tends to run off a lot. You'll have to excuse her and the trouble she's caused." I sigh.

"Oh she caused no trouble at all sir! And we're just heroes in training." The blonde boy smiles.

"Hang on, why is she covered in bandages?" Izuku looks at me.

"She's a clumsy girl. I have a hard time keeping her under control." I say, inching towards them.

"She's wearing a hospital gown, is something going on?" Izuku keeps his arms around Eri.

'This kid is smart, but too reckless. His friend seems smarter, he minds his business.'

"She just got let out of the hospital and we went to get ice cream but she ran away while I was waiting in line. She doesn't listen to me. It's a bit embarrassing." I scratch my mask.

"It's time to go home, Eri." I say.

"Please don't..." I hear her whisper to Izuku.

"Eri, let's go. Now." I lower my glove a bit and she comes running to me.

"I-" Izuku starts but we walk away before we can hear him finish.

"Hurry up, you've already wasted all our time." I tug on her arm.

   Izuku is in town, so I have to make my move to get him. The quirkless boy will be mine. And Eri might be able to help me do that.

Sir Nighteye POV:

"You saw him!? Don't worry and meet Bubble Girl and I at the corner across from the agency." I speak into the phone.

"Are they okay?" Bubble Girl looks at me.

"They're fine, but they came in contact with Chisaki. We're going to see what they found." I nod.

"Right Sir!" She answers and we run down to the corner.

   While I certainly wouldn't say it, I'm worried about the boys. The first time we were explicitly targeted was the hero killer incident and that ended up with Izuku getting his shoulder ripped off. Those two had better be alright or I won't forgive myself for not using my quirk on them.

   We run a few blocks then we meet up with the pair. The boys seemed okay but they said Chisaki had a little girl with him. Her name was Eri, and Deku told me it looked like severe child abuse and/or neglect. And with that alone we can start to build a case. Maybe not to arrest Chisaki but we could take Eri away from him, keeping her safe.

   We walked and talked back to the agency and I noticed how Deku looked. He seemed upset. Upset that he let Chisaki go with Eri. I can tell that he wants nothing more than to help the young girl and that this situation might be a little personal for him.

"Deku, I promise that we will save Eri. We just need time. I'm glad you hadn't attacked then, or we could have lost both of you." I open the door to the agency.

"Yeah dude, there's no way we won't save Eri but we need a lot of people and a lot of planning first." Lemillion smiles.

"Now that we know Eri exists, we can help her. You both did good!" Bubble Girl agrees.

But we only get a light smile and nod from Deku.

   I wish I could calm his nerves more but his worry comes with reason. If Eri really is being abused by Chisaki then we need to act very quickly. Her life might be at risk.

"Sir, we got a call from Fatgum agency. They have news about the Overhaul situation." Centipeder walks into the room.

"Right, I'm on my way. You three head to my office. I'll be there shortly." I nod then head into the side room.

   The call from Fatgum revealed some very dark things. I decided right then and there that we needed a raid team. I called up a few pro heroes and a police squad that would need to accompany us in order to save Eri.

   We'll hold a meeting tomorrow to have everyone informed on the situation. I'll have to do some research about Eri but first I'll dismiss Lemillion and Deku for the day. They'll find out everything when the time comes for them. I hope the information goes over well, the last thing I want is to hurt them over my mistake.

I should have used my quirk on them.

Overhaul POV:

   After we got back I followed through with punishment for Eri. I made another set of bullets. Every time I do this I get closer to the final product. I should have it by the end of the week at this rate.

"Overhaul, the League of Villains members that are ours are waiting in the living room." Mimic walks into the operation room.

   Just a few days ago I gave the league a little visit. Unfortunately I lost one of my guys, on the good side I took down one of theirs too. A life for a life.

"Good, I'll be up shortly. Tell the Eight Bullets to meet me in the kitchen before we speak to them." I keep my eyes on Eri, who sleeps in the metal chair.

"Of course, Overhaul." Mimic walks away from the room.

"I think we're getting really close to the first of the final product, Overhaul." Chrono sets the new batch of bullets down.

"I know. Pretty soon it's going to be all over." I turn to him.

"I can't wait, sir." Chrono says.

"Let's go meet the league members." I grab Eri and start walking to her room.

   After Eri was left in her room I started my way upstairs to the kitchen. They sent me three members, one of which is just a useless cow. The man has a weak quirk, he isn't smart, and definitely not overly strong. He's Izuku's father but he's not quirkless so it does me no good to have the bastard here.

"Hello, as of today you all become real Yakuza members, just let me ask some questions." I say sitting onto the couch.

"I'm good, this is temporary. So don't get too excited, little man. I was with a Yakuza group at one point so don't try anything. And what happened to the other guy? The one who should be in charge." Hisashi Midoriya spoke like he owned the place.

"I am the one who should be in charge. Don't interrupt me again. I'm here to ask some questions so go ahead and tell us what we need to know. To start off, Twice what's your quirk?" I look at the masked villain before me.

   My team and I get all the answers we need from the villains and they are let into the group. They aren't informed where Eri is out of suspicion. They might be valuable pieces but if they dare to make even just one move against me. I won't hesitate to end them, right then and there.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! It was 1274 words long.