Chapter 42: Move in day!

A/N: okay let's really get them moved into the dorms this time. Now that all the parents, if reluctantly, have agreed to let the kids go to the dorms we can move on! Please enjoy this chapter and leave notes.

3rd person POV:

   Sunday morning, the day before school at UA restarts, the students were asked to bring and move their stuff into the dorms. Teachers also brought their stuff to the dorms. Today is moving day, some people are more happy about it than others.

   Shoto Todoroki is somewhat glad to be away from his father, even if he's making small changes as a person since All Might's fall, it's not enough to heal the scar on their relationship. Minoru Mineta is happy to be living in the same house as so many young women.

   For Momo Yaoyorozu, it's a big change. She's nervous but she's glad to be around friends that care for her. Toru Hagakure is sad to be away from her parents but excited to hang out with her friends more. Mashirao Ojiro worries about his family but knows that they'll be fine.

   As for Izuku Yamada, he couldn't be more conflicted. His fathers will both be living on campus but in a totally different building. He's glad to be around friends but worries he might lose his friends due to his nightmares.

   Izuku and his father both showed up early with the rest of the staff. Izuku helped his dads settle in and then they helped Izuku move his desk and posters in. He didn't have much to move so it didn't take long. After a while other students appeared and moved in.

"Hello Izuku! You got here early." Tenya greets his friend.

"Hi Iida, yeah I didn't have much to move so I'm already done! Do you need any help?" Izuku comes to Tenya's side.

"Oh, thank you! However I can do this just fine on my own. I'll move these boxes in and then I'll organize and be done." Tenya smiles.

"Okay, let me know if you do need help though!" Izuku waves as Tenya leaves him in the common space.

   A few moments pass and more people come in and out of the dorms. Ochaco and her parents come to the dorms then her parents leave. Most of the children had their parents help them including the Aoyama's and the Yaoyorozu's. Both parents ignored Izuku's existence.

'I guess they don't like me...' Izuku thought.

   At one point Izuku decided to walk around campus, to stay out of the way while a team moved in Shoto's stuff. He started down a sidewalk and went around the main building, he was stopped by a familiar blonde.

"Hey! Izuku, what are you doing over here?" Mirio runs up to the underclass man.

"Mirio! I was just walking. I already got moved in and I didn't want to get in the way..." Izuku mutters

"Oh, well it's great to see you again dude!" Mirio smiles.

"Do you need any help Mirio?" Izuku looks up at the hero.

"Yeah actually I do! I'm not good at organizing so if you're down then you can come help." Mirio ruffles Izuku's hair.

"Y-yeah of course!" Izuku smiles.

"Cool, I can introduce you to my friends too! Come on." Mirio holds Izuku's hand and the two run to class 3-A's dorm.

   The building is identical to the rest of the dorms. Large brick structures that imitate the shape of the main building. Windows with lime curtains cover the ground level wall and trees separate it from everything else.

"Oh Mirio! Who's your friend? Huh, he looks pretty young. Is he from another class? I've never met this guy!" Nejire examines Izuku, who takes cover behind Mirio.