Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!

A/N: 6K READS?! THANK YOU? Alright let's get right into this chapter! Thanks guys for all the support, and please enjoy.

3rd person POV:

Eri, the newest edition to the Aizawa-Yamada household, has fallen in love with everything about her family. She loves it when Hizashi makes corny jokes that force Izuku to laugh. She loves when Shouta ruffles her hair and when the cats swarm around her.

Izuku couldn't love Eri anymore than he already does. Every move she makes Izuku is right behind her to help or encourage her. Izuku wants to protect his new little sister and make sure that she's as happy as possible. Needless to say Izuku will spoil her rotten when given the chance.

After dinner the family sat on the couch and Hizashi showed Eri some of his favorite games. They stayed up playing board games until 9:00 when Eri gave a yawn. After that Hizashi knew it was time to clean up and send everyone to bed.

"Let's get your teeth brushed and then we can head to bed! How does that sound Eri?" Hizashi smiles.

"Really? I'm not tired if you aren't tired." Eri lets out another yawn, causing her to blush.

"I know I'm tired. Sleeping is my favorite." Shouta stretches.

"Me too, I like to be all snug in my warm bed." Izuku yawns.

"Oh... you're making me sleepy." Eri clings to Izuku's shirt.

"Well then, I think we're all very tired. Let's get some rest so we can have more fun tomorrow!" Hizashi smiles and all of them nod in agreement.

After finishing some pre-bed prepping, they all wish each other a good night. Izuku and Eri walk into their room and Izuku tucks Eri in. With a pat on the head and a kiss on the cheek Izuku slides into his own bed and turns the lights off.

The night is restful. For a moment.

At 11:30 Eri started to sweat. Her eyes formed tears and a frown made way on her face. She shook and turned furiously in her sleep. Eri was having a night terror.

Overhaul looms over Eri's fragile body. His mask now a full beak that drips with blood. On the side of Overhaul's face a rash breaks out that is similar to what happens when he over uses his quirk. His eyes are black and fixed on Eri. She runs but she doesn't get anywhere.

'Where do you think you're going?' Overhaul echos in her head.

'You're a curse Eri! Nothing good can come from you or your quirk.' Overhaul shouts, causing Eri to sob.

'You'll just hurt them like the others!' Overhaul hisses and takes over Eri's mind.

'No! No, Deku, Lemillion please! I'm sorry.' Eri yells with desperation.

'Eri-' A distant voice calls for her.

'Eri, It's okay, I'm here.' The voice whispers and fades as Eri wakes up from her nightmare.

"Eri, it's alright. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." Izuku holds Eri's head gently.

Eri let's put a whimper before sobbing into Izuku's shoulder. Eri clinged to his shirt as she cried and Izuku comforted her. He sat her on his lap and rocked her gently, occasionally whispering 'it's okay' or 'I'm here' into her ear. After 30 minutes Eri calmed down, but still whimpered into his side.

"Eri, I know that you must have had a very scary nightmare but you need to know that those aren't real and they can't hurt you. I'm always going to be here to protect you, I promise." Izuku whispers.

"B-but Overhaul... he-" Eri cries.

"Overhaul is in jail, far far away from here. And even if he wasn't I still wouldn't let him hurt you. Not ever again Eri." Izuku runs a hand through her hair.