Chapter 29: Villains and heros

A/N: Enjoy this chapter!

Trigger warning: Cussing and panic attack. Cussing through the entire chapter and the panic attack is near the end.

3rd person POV:

   Giran decided to take the villain recruits to Tomura today instead of later in the week. He didn't want to have Hisashi run off, Giran knows he does that frequently.

"We're here! Get to the back door of the bar, don't go in yet or Shigaraki might kill ya." He laughs, pulling out a cigarette.

"Whatever, let's meet this kid so I can tell if you were wasting my time or not." Hisashi steps out of the car, stretching.

"Yeah! Tomura isn't my type but if he can help me get closer to my hero or even help me get some nice blood, I gotta meet him Giran!" Toga blushes.

"Gee you sure are insane." Hisashi rubs the back of his neck.

"She was worse before she killed that kid on the way here." Dabi walks down the alleyway to the back door.

"She killed a kid?! Glad to know the first people I interacted with now that I'm back are some fucking lunatics... Giran, weren't you gonna warn me? You know I like to keep a low profile." Hisashi turns to Giran.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The league of villains is a big deal with even bigger bucks!" Giran laughs using a key to unlock the back door.

"Better be." Hisashi hisses.

   Giran opens the door but tells the others to wait outside while he speaks to Shigaraki. Hisashi knew he was just getting paid before he brought in the 'goods'. The three leaned up against the wall in silence.

   Meanwhile, at UA high school, class 1-A has just finished a practice physical exam in preparation for the upcoming tests. The first years have been through quite a bit this semester but it's time to wrap it up. And anyone who passes the exams gets to go on a class training trip.

"You're getting really fast Deku!" Ochaco says, helping clean up before lunch.

"I agree! Your speed has improved a lot, I might ask for pointers." Tenya adds.

"I-guys..." Izuku blushes. "I think all of our speed is improving!" He smiles.

"Yeah, ribbit!" Tsuyu smiles back.

   The first years are working on speed training. Shouta believes it can be used for a lot of things so he's trying to make them quick. Of course some will always just be better than others. Izuku, Katsuki, Tenya, Shoto, and Mina have speed down but Mineta, Toru, and Denki could use a lot more practice.

"Yay time for lunch!" Mina cheers, running towards the main building.

"If you think YOU can get to the lunchroom before ME, you're wrong pink!" Katsuki blasts forward.

"Everything's a competition with you isn't it?" Hanta sighs.

"You're on Bakubro!" Eijiro sprints. The self proclaimed 'Bakusquad' runs ahead of the others.

"Heading to Nezu's again for lunch?" Shoto turns to Izuku.

"Yeah, he asked to meet up to talk about something important today! Is that okay?" He looks at his own friend group.

"Why wouldn't it be okay, ribbit? You have fun and let us know if anything cool happens!" Tsuyu says.

"Or gossipy! Mina has been doing FaceTimes with people to gossip about school and I kinda want in..."Ochaco says.