Chapter 31: Last of the Exams!

A/N: Match four time! Will Bakugou be able to get along with Todoroki and Uraraka? Or will they fail to fight the stealth hero?

Katsuki POV:

   Can't believe I got put on a team with Icy Hot Damn it! Off brand Kirby is one thing but the peppermint bastard gets under my skin. He thinks he's stronger than me and I won't allow it! I'm going to kill Aizawa then Todoroki, they better be ready.

"Bakugou we should get ready, maybe plan something." Icy Hot walks up behind me.

"LIKE HELL YOU YOU HALF N HALF BASTARD! I'm going to beat Eraserhead so you and pink cheeks just watch." I yell.

"That's not really a plan... but if you wanna fight Mr. Aizawa, then you should do it!" Round face smiles.

"See! She gets it!" I say, walking off to practice a bit.

"What- but Uraraka that's no-" Icy hot starts but she stops him and whispers something in his ear. He nods and they talk about obstructing Eraserheads view.

Whatever they do doesn't matter, as long as they stay out of the way.

3rd person POV:

   The hero students spend the last few seconds preparing. The match is sounded over a speaker and the three sprint down the road. They fight in a sunburn arena, so they have to be careful about property damage. Ochaco hits Katsuki's back.

"The HELL?!?" Katsuki explodes.

"If you're weightless, you'll be faster!" She shouts.

"Mph, not half bad round face." Katsuki jumps up and then explodes forward with incredible speed until he's hit by Eraserhead's binding scarf.

"Watch out!" Shoto sends out an ice wall separating the team. Katsuki facing off against Eraserhead and the other two running around the other side to use their plan.

   Ochaco had a plan to cage in Eraserhead using ice, making it impossible for him to leave. Katsuki didn't hear the plan but instantly figured out what they were doing and tried to stall Eraserhead. He escaped the binding and delivered a punch to Eraserhead's face. Eraserhead kicks him back off the roof and makes sure he can't use his quirk. He uses a knife to pin down Katsuki's costume to the floor.

"Think that can hold me old man?!" Katsuki taunts and gets up but Eraserhead turns his attention to the other two.

"WHAT THE HELL! FIGHT ME DAMN IT!" Katsuki uses an explosion to rocket forward trying to find Eraserhead.

"I'm not weightless anymore. He found the other two." Katsuki notes, running down to where he thought they would be.

   Ochaco dodges a hit from Eraserhead's scarf. Shoto tries to run behind Eraserhead but he keeps jumping around, constantly moving his own line of sight.

"Damn it, he's to strong and fast we need another plan!" Shoto runs avoiding throwing stars.

"What are you a ninja wannabe?" He tries to buy time but isn't sure if Katsuki is out or not.

  Eraserhead doesn't say a word but gets close enough to strike Ochaco. She uses her gun head martial arts to flip him over. Eraserhead quickly gets up but it was enough time for Shoto to send out another ice spike. Making two walls down and one to go. There is only one way out of the Icy pyramid and Ochaco and Shoto run for it.

   Eraserhead runs after them, noticing their plan now. He nearly catches Shoto before being exploded by Katsuki.

"I told you to fight me, old man!" Katsuki blows him up again.