Chapter 33: Short tale from a Short break!

A/N: somebody finally gave the green bean some damn therapy. + POV swap chapter before we start the training camp arc. Yay! It would be a shame if I traumatized these kids more. A real shame.

Naomasa POV:

Eraserhead, Present mic, and their son came in this morning with information on Hisashi Midoriya. They saw him in a phone booth just uptown of their house. Which isn't good. If Midoriya's been in contact with the league and now he could be stocking Izuku then we could have a big problem on our hands.

I chose not to tell the family that just yet because of the state I saw Izuku in. He was panicked, no state to hear his abusive father is working with villains that want him dead. I hope that kid is alright with what information I gave him.

I heard he was starting his first therapy session today. I'm glad for him and his family. I think he needs it. After looking into Izuku's case I could tell that he had been through a lot for such a young age.

"Detective, we're heading out. The league was spotted breaking prisoners out of prison. Including Muscular." Sansa says.

"Right, here I come. Make sure the rest of the prison is locked down and secure." I grab my hat and rush out the door.

'Whatever they are planing, it's not good and I bet Izuku is at the center of it'

Dabi POV:

Can't say I like the league but they have fame and power, that's all I need. Of course out of all of them I hate Midoriya the most. I don't like his son one bit, but a father should do this type of shit.

Midoriya boasted about a scar he gave the kid. Said it runs down his back and stained the floor red for weeks. He sounds like my father, but at least he can admit to being an asshole unlike my old man who thinks he can get away with what he did to me.

"Hey Dabi! Come with me to meet an old school friend of mine. She's really cute and I wanna get her blood before she moves away!" Toga whines.

"What do I look like, a babysitter? Get someone else to take you brat." I take a sip of drink.

"Hold on, where ya going bun head? I gotta meet a guy to get some goods in Musutafu. I used to live there so I'm tying up loose ends." Midoriya takes a shot of whiskey.

"Oh Musutafu? That's close to where she lives! Let's go together." Toga sings.

"Hold on I'll come with you two, there's an old convenience store there that's owned by a gal I know. I want to see her and see if she has any underground news for me." Magne walks with the two.

"Okay girls, I'll drive and you let me know where you want off at. I'll park the car in the parking garage near the take out place." Midoriya grabs a bag off the table.

"Right, let's go!" Toga cheers.

The three disappear through the door. Finally some peace and quiet. I don't have to think about that weak bastard. Only reason I didn't kill him is on a count of Giran knowing him and him being flameproof.

"Dabi, where did Magne, Toga, and Midoriya go?" Shigaraki hisses at me.

"Damn if I know, they sound so annoying I block them out most times." I scoff.

"Hm... There's good news. We found out where those UA brats are going, All Might will crumble before us." Shigaraki laughs.

"Yeah?" I turn to him.

"They're going to a training camp in the far woods, with the wild wild pussy cats. So plenty of heros to kill." Shigaraki smirks.

"Next week we strike!" He starts to cackle.