Chapter 62: Gentle Criminal's Preshow Act!

A/N: Time for the Festival! I hope villains don't try to hack into the UA security and break in. Enjoy this chapter, with a bit of a twist!

3rd person POV:

   The sun started to rise and with it came the excitement for the day. Today is the UA festival and everyone is excited for the celebrations. Hitoshi Shinso was up early, making sure everything was in place when he noticed the rope they were using for Yuga Aoyama's grande finale.

"Ugh, the rope is frayed. We need a new one or Aoyama will eat it during the performance." Hitoshi sighs.

"Just as Yaoyorozu to make you some." Denki shrugs.

"She isn't some type of store. I'll just head into town and get some. It'll be quick." Hitoshi walks towards the door.

"Everyone treats me like a phone charger though!" Denki shouts.

"That's different." Minoru laughs.

"I'll be back." Hitoshi nods.

"Okay, be fast. And if you're late we might kick you from class!" Denki waves.

   Hitoshi walked to the main building and went to the teachers' lounge. He walked into the room only to find Nezu typing on his computer, other than him nobody was inside.

"Ah, Shinso, is there something I can help you with?" Nezu turns in his chair.

"Oh, Sir I was looking to get permission so I could head off campus and get some rope for our concert." Hitoshi says.

"Alright, I'll come with you to a small shop outside of UA. I know we can find some rope there." Nezu smiles.

"Right." Hitoshi nods.

   Nezu and Hitoshi sign a slip that grants the permission to leave campus then left campus together. Hitoshi used his binding scarf to carry Nezu the way Shouta does, this way they made good time to the store. After grabbing the rope that they needed they walked out of the store.

"You know that little house is really a tea shop. They have great tea!" Nezu smiles.

"Yeah? Maybe when we aren't on a time crunch Me, you, Hatsume, and Izuku could come down here. We like to have tea together." Hitoshi blushes.

"That does sound nice." Nezu nods.

"Hate to interrupt but if you're looking for tea recommendations for that shop, might I suggest a blend of Gold tip Imperial. The complex flavor makes for a wonderful time." A man says, standing behind them.

"Oh, another tea fan? I must say it's a pleasure to meet someone with such good taste." Nezu gives a small wave, turning around to face the stranger.

   The stranger in question was none other than Gentle Criminal. He could help but speak up when the subject comes to tea. He didn't notice who he was even talking to until it was too late. Gentle was talking to the principal of the very school he was about to break into, and he was starting to worry.

"W-we should get going Gent-I mean Sir." La Brava says in a shaky voice.

"Of course... we'd love to talk more but we must be off!" Gentle gives a small laugh.

"Can I ask where you might be going, Gentle Criminal?" Nezu tilts his head as he rests in the capture weapon.

"I-" Gentle is taken back by how quickly he was figured out.

"Gentle Criminal? You mean that oat from youtube that posts the poorly edited villain videos?" Hitoshi gasps.

"They aren't poorly edited!" La Brava whines.